HELP! i always get logged out of the websites i'm register..

Hello everyone!

I had this problem before but before I could get an answer, it resolved by
itself probably after I installed an application.
Now i'm having the problem again. I'd like to remain logged into websites I
visit regularly where I'm registered with (webshots, msn, amazon) so that I
don't always have to put in my password or username/password combination.
Now everytime I visit these websites, I have to input my username/password.
Is there a fix to this? (regsvr32 command, registry change, etc)
Thanks in advance!

Frankie

You, or one of the anti spyware programs you are running, is cleaning out
the cookies which maintain this information.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)