Cant search from the address window

Hi

Recently the search function using the address window has stopped working. I
get : "The page cannot be displayed" message on every search. All search
engines will function but none from the address bar.

I have been "Hijacked" before and Hijack this has solved the problem but it
wont now.

any help? Thanks in advance

Ken

Not sure if this is the source of your problem but you might want
to do the following:

Run Internet Explorer and click on Tools -> Internet Options. On
the Advanced page, scroll down to the "Search from the address
bar" section and make sure that "Do not seach from the address
bar" isn't selected.

If you haven't done so already, you might want to post this
question to the Internet Explorer newsgroup.

--
Nepatsfan