Cant remember name of old pc game!!!!

I can't remember the name of this game I used to play. It's pretty old, probably on windows 98, and came on a selection of brightly coloured discs. The discs had different segments on them which where different colours. They were a collection of mini games you could play including a sort of spin the wheel game show in which a woman would say over and over 'charmed I'm sure'. Can't remember her name so annoying! There was another game where you had to catch fruit in a basket as it fell down the screen and another one where you had to mix together chemicals to make potions. This is just a selection I remember. I believe there was a little bit of platform gaming in it with a guy called sid who I'm pretty sure wore sunglasses. I think the baddy he had to get past was a dog but I can't be sure.

I know my information is a lot of ifs and maybes but if ANYONE recognises this game please let me know!

Thanks!
3 answers Last reply
More about cant remember game
  1. Forget that. Kirby 64 = best game evr.
  2. Try looking up arcade games on Google.. is there anything else you remember about the games on the disks or the disk covers themselves?
  3. The first one is Tetris
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 98 Games Windows