HDTV Receiver

Last response: in Home Theatre
a b Ô Samsung
December 20, 2004 1:35:44 PM

I am looking for a new HDTV Receiver. I am in Raleigh, NC. I
currently own a Samsung SIR-T165 which has some issues. I'd
really like something that would work with an indoor antenna
since I live in an apartment complex. All opinions welcome.

Regards,

Ed White

More about : hdtv receiver

Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
December 20, 2004 8:15:57 PM

In article <41C6F150.BA8EFEEE@nospam.com>, cewhite3@nospam.com
says...
> I am looking for a new HDTV Receiver. I am in Raleigh, NC. I
> currently own a Samsung SIR-T165 which has some issues. I'd
> really like something that would work with an indoor antenna
> since I live in an apartment complex. All opinions welcome.

Whether indoor reception is possible depends a lot more on the signal
strength in your particular location that on the receiver used. Most
receivers have similar sensitivity.
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
December 20, 2004 8:35:18 PM

<cewhite3@nospam.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a new HDTV Receiver. I am in Raleigh, NC. I
> currently own a Samsung SIR-T165 which has some issues. I'd
> really like something that would work with an indoor antenna
> since I live in an apartment complex. All opinions welcome.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed White

If you got good reception with an indoor antenna and your Samsung
SIR-T165, then I'd recommend the LG LST-4200A. An excellent STB. Mine
works beautifully but my antenna is outside.

--
Deja Moo: I've seen this bullshit before.

My address has been anti-spammed.
Please reply to: scasse@invalid.net replacing invalid with sonic.
December 21, 2004 11:46:51 AM

Keep the box you have and get a Silver Sensor indoor antenna to go with it.

!