screen saver shortcut

Hello everyone
i put a desktop short cut to a screen saver in the C:\WINDOWS\system32\
directory. the problem is that when i click that short cut the screen saver
works fine but does not lock the account, so that if any one moved the mouse
it does not go to the log in screen first as what happens when it is
activated normally aftrer xx minutes.
Any help?

Thanks in advance

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Somehow I seem to have made Real Player a default, because when I click on
Windows Media Player to listen to a radio station--where I am given a choice
between WMP and RP--Real Player loads automatically. I can never get to WMP/

Jerry

Looks like you can't do it.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;328000

"Activo" <horizon_unlmtd@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello everyone
> i put a desktop short cut to a screen saver in the C:\WINDOWS\system32\
> directory. the problem is that when i click that short cut the screen
saver
> works fine but does not lock the account, so that if any one moved the
mouse
> it does not go to the log in screen first as what happens when it is
> activated normally aftrer xx minutes.
> Any help?
>
> Thanks in advance

Jerry,

Open Media Player directly and go to Tools, Options, File Types and check the files that you want associated with Media Player.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Jerry" <Jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:454844AB-1CD4-412B-9999-462CFA87FD82@microsoft.com...
> Somehow I seem to have made Real Player a default, because when I click on
> Windows Media Player to listen to a radio station--where I am given a choice
> between WMP and RP--Real Player loads automatically. I can never get to WMP/
>
> Jerry

hihi

"Doug Knox MS-MVP" <dknox@mvps.org>
??????:eNlfIhxVFHA.3488@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...

--
Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart
Display\Security