Windows95 games

Garnet_1

Honorable
Nov 10, 2012
Hello, last night, i started to play windows 95 games in my virtual window, and I was wondering, what games are enjoyable in the old days? Other than Fallen haven and comand and conquer I mean as both of those I already had. Can someone tell me and your help will be greatly appreciated.

Northwestern

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2011
Age of Empires I (Possibly II depending on memory/processor/HDD space)
Civilization I, II and III
SimCity 2000/3000
Desert Strike (Possibly in DOS Emulation) and Nuclear Strike
Leisure Suit Larry
Need for Speed I and II

These are a few I have really enjoyed and still play to this day. They are all designed to run on 64MB of RAM with something to an equivalent of a Pentium Pro 200Mhz processor. You'd need at least 3GB to install all of these games if you decided to. I'll post more games once they come to mind. Happy (Classic) gaming!

Actually most of the DOS games run fine if you set up 95 to boot into DOS with CD, mouse etc. drivers. Dungeon Master (abandonware), Eye of the Beholder I - III, and a boatload of other dungeon crawlers worked fine in 95, 98 and ME.

My old XP computer's mobo died this past week, so I have a new LGA775 ready to install this weekend. I hope to dual-boot 98 and XP for the same reasons - play legacy games that I still enjoy.

Here's one site for old games and support: http://www.bestoldgames.net/eng/