ME

XP

Suppose I prefer the menus to open quickly when I click on them, e.g., click
on Start->Programs->Accessories... etc.

What and where should I change settings, if any?

Thank you in advance for any help

Carlos

TweakUI for Windows XP allows you to change this setting.

TweakUI is available from

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp (SP1 and later systems)

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/downloads/powertoys.asp (Pre SP1 systems)

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"me" <bigpig@webmail.co.za> wrote in message news:ed$anoyVFHA.228@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> XP
>
> Suppose I prefer the menus to open quickly when I click on them, e.g., click
> on Start->Programs->Accessories... etc.
>
> What and where should I change settings, if any?
>
> Thank you in advance for any help
>
> Carlos

TRENDING THREADS