HelpandSupport Problem!

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Sorry to interpose here, but I need help posting a question. I have logged
on to this group, hit New, then question, and all I get is a beep. I used to
be able to post questions. Perhaps I have forgotten how.

Jerry

"JC" wrote:

> The index column is blank in Help and Support. How can I fix this?
>
> JC

Close Help and Support. Click Start, Run and enter REGSVR32 HHCTRL.OCX

See http://windowsxp.mvps.org/helpctrindex.htm for more information.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"JC" <jcw007@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:uIwOCK1VFHA.3488@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> The index column is blank in Help and Support. How can I fix this?
>
> JC

If you're using the web interface, you may want to try subscribing directly to the newsgroup from Outlook Express.

Clicking the link above will automatically open the newsgroup in Outlook Express.

"Jerry" <Jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C67E56B5-6796-481E-8E4A-5508D92961F0@microsoft.com...
> Sorry to interpose here, but I need help posting a question. I have logged
> on to this group, hit New, then question, and all I get is a beep. I used to
> be able to post questions. Perhaps I have forgotten how.
>
> Jerry
>
> "JC" wrote:
>
>> The index column is blank in Help and Support. How can I fix this?
>>
>> JC

JC

Thanks Doug...

--
Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart
Display\Security
Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"JC" <jcw007@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> The index column is blank in Help and Support. How can I fix this?
>
> JC

You're welcome :)