Test Server

OSP server up at: 68.13.208.159 using the
default ports.

Would like to know what performance one
gets when connecting. Set up provides for
6 clients; I think that maximizes or max outs
my uplink bandwidth.

But, would like some feedback please.

No custom maps in the rotation. Made minor
changes to the OSP default configs...

Let me know how it performs. Thanks.

-Auto-

Hi Auto,

I see Virginia's Lithium Cafe q2dm3 1/6
Challenge.
Client_connect.
The Frag Pipe

And that's it. Console stays open. Nothing downloads. End of the road.

Best,
Tom

"Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message
> Hi Auto,
>
> I see Virginia's Lithium Cafe q2dm3 1/6
> Challenge.
> Client_connect.
> The Frag Pipe
>
> And that's it. Console stays open. Nothing downloads. End of the road.
>
> Best,
> Tom
>
> "- Auto -" <somewhere@overthere.com> wrote in message
> > OSP server up at: 68.13.208.159 using the
> > default ports.
> >
> > Would like to know what performance one
> > gets when connecting. Set up provides for
> > 6 clients; I think that maximizes or max outs
> > my uplink bandwidth.
> >
> > But, would like some feedback please.
> >
> > No custom maps in the rotation. Made minor
> > changes to the OSP default configs...
> >
> > Let me know how it performs. Thanks.
> >
> > -Auto-

Thanks Tom. Will play with it some more.....

Auto