casey

Hi' everyone,
I can't find where the ports are, TCP & UDP, I want to check something and
have forgotten how to find where the they are.
Thank you for any advice,
Casey

Hi Casey,

Properties of the firewall normally. Right click your connection, click
properties. On the advanced tab click on the firewall settings. If you are
using another firewall product, you will need to read their help files, but
it's likely going to be under the tools/options/preferences.

Also, if you use a router, you may need to log into it and check/set port
forwarding or port triggering.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Casey" <casey@hunterlink.com> wrote in message
> Hi' everyone,
> I can't find where the ports are, TCP & UDP, I want to check something and
> have forgotten how to find where the they are.
> Thank you for any advice,
> Casey

casey

Thanks Rick,
I feel very stupid at the moment, everything seems different since I
installed SP2, I found the ports. Thank you very much.
Casey.