Sign in with
Your question
Closed

How can I reset the windows password for a Dell Dimension 2400

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Anonymous
March 19, 2011 4:11:33 PM

Boot into Safe Mode and try logging as Administrator.
March 23, 2011 12:55:13 AM

Did you lost your windows local password for windows 7/vista/xp or the domain admin password for windows server 2000/2003/2008?

However, if you have a password reset disk created before you lost password, you can reset your lost password directly. Or you can select a windows password reset software to help you reset it.

If you lost windows 7/vista/xp admin logon password, you can try windows password unlocker professional with a bootable cd/dvd or usb flash drive. If not, you can try windows password unlocker enterprise with a bootable cd/dvd or usb flash drive to reset your forgotten windows server 2000/2003/2008 domain admin password with easy.
Related resources
March 24, 2011 1:12:26 AM

Without a password reset disk, try these Windows password reset tools, Ophcrack,
or

Windows Password Breaker

works well, i used before, which could remove a computer log on password to blank.
May 6, 2011 1:50:30 AM

By burning a booktable Windows Password Key with USB or CD
September 1, 2011 8:21:31 AM

A few days ago, I lost my windows vista administrator password. I solved my problem with the help of windows password seeker. Not only support Windows Vista, but also compatible with Windows 7, I tested it on my laptop installed with Windows 7 and remove the local user and admin accounts password successfully. It’s worth trying. You can download it from: http://www.passwordseeker.com
October 11, 2011 2:16:41 PM

This topic has been closed by CompTIA_rep
!