Last night's co-op experience

Last response: in Video Games
April 18, 2004 9:57:05 PM

It was a lot of fun... and I think I racked up more deaths last night
than in the worst of FFA rail-only deathmatches! I had no idea Ground
Zero was quite so... tough. Although we did play it on Hard+ difficulty
;)
It took us something like 5 1/2 hours to get all the way through it
*once*, and some maps were an exercise in frustration! Many times it was
a case of spawn - fight - die ("where the hell did that gladiator come
from?") - spawn - trudge back to where I was before - die ("friggin
turrets!!") - spawn - rinse - repeat ("why did I stand in front of my
teammate's railgun?") LOL :)
I think I railed you guys quite a lot too, so sorry about that! The
railgun's great for skewering Stroggs; unfortunately it's also great at
skewering teammates :D
We doing Ground Zero again next Saturday, or maybe The Reckoning this
time round?

"I see what the nhh-stars do, because so fair is their shape; it is well
for me with them and it is well for them. I am a nhh-star, the companion
of a nhh-star, I become a nhh-star, and I will not suffer for ever."
EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake/EvilBill/

More about : night experience

Anonymous
April 18, 2004 9:57:06 PM

"EvilBill" <devlin@SPAM-ME-NOT-o-JERK-weset.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:c5ubvr$70h$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...
> It was a lot of fun... and I think I racked up more deaths last night
> than in the worst of FFA rail-only deathmatches! I had no idea Ground
> Zero was quite so... tough. Although we did play it on Hard+ difficulty
> ;)
> It took us something like 5 1/2 hours to get all the way through it
> *once*, and some maps were an exercise in frustration! Many times it was
> a case of spawn - fight - die ("where the hell did that gladiator come
> from?") - spawn - trudge back to where I was before - die ("friggin
> turrets!!") - spawn - rinse - repeat ("why did I stand in front of my
> teammate's railgun?") LOL :)
> I think I railed you guys quite a lot too, so sorry about that! The
> railgun's great for skewering Stroggs; unfortunately it's also great at
> skewering teammates :D
> We doing Ground Zero again next Saturday, or maybe The Reckoning this
> time round?
>
> --

wish I coulda been there, I've been wondering how things went. It sounds
like you had a blast. I don't have ground zero yet, so I couldn't play. I
finally found it, it just hasn't arrived yet :o (

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.ag...

"EvilBill" <devlin@SPAM-ME-NOT-o-JERK-weset.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:c5ubvr$70h$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...
> It was a lot of fun... and I think I racked up more deaths last night
> than in the worst of FFA rail-only deathmatches! I had no idea Ground
> Zero was quite so... tough. Although we did play it on Hard+ difficulty
> ;)
> It took us something like 5 1/2 hours to get all the way through it
> *once*, and some maps were an exercise in frustration! Many times it was
> a case of spawn - fight - die ("where the hell did that gladiator come
> from?") - spawn - trudge back to where I was before - die ("friggin
> turrets!!") - spawn - rinse - repeat ("why did I stand in front of my
> teammate's railgun?") LOL :)
> I think I railed you guys quite a lot too, so sorry about that! The
> railgun's great for skewering Stroggs; unfortunately it's also great at
> skewering teammates :D
> We doing Ground Zero again next Saturday, or maybe The Reckoning this
> time round?

> "I see what the nhh-stars do, because so fair is their shape; it is well
> for me with them and it is well for them. I am a nhh-star, the companion
> of a nhh-star, I become a nhh-star, and I will not suffer for ever."
> EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
> My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake/EvilBill/

Hi EB,
That was a blast, I can't remember laughing so much during a game! I
also was surprised at the time spent, it went by quickly. As far as next
weekend, I'd like to host the game if no one objects. The Reckoning sounds
good.

G.
April 19, 2004 4:38:12 AM

> > Hi EB,
> > That was a blast, I can't remember laughing so much during a game!
> > also was surprised at the time spent, it went by quickly. As far as
next
> > weekend, I'd like to host the game if no one objects. The Reckoning
sounds
> > good.
> >
> > G.

Hi George,

I reckon that would be outstanding. See you at your place next Saturday.
Please post the invite and IP ahead of time. I'll probably be the guy
wandering lost again. You folks are years ahead of me. My advantage really.
By the time this gets old, Doom 3 might be released. I can't wait. Just the
trailer makes my skin crawl.
http://www.doom3.com/play_small.html (Dialup)
http://www.doom3.com/play_large.html (Pack a lunch)

EvilBill,

Sorry the Homer skin wasn't on my server. It is now. (Thanks for the upload
Glock).

General,

Someone last night said that the spiders play dead. I've seen it for
myself now playing SP. Dirty bugger flipped up, legs in the air. It just
twitched a little. Turned my back and the damned thing got me. Never again.
Bug chunks from now on.

Is it possible to get through this thing in SP?

Best,
Tom
Anonymous
April 19, 2004 1:10:38 PM

Behold and tremble! For Tom Chaudoir <news@clocktech.com> wrote:

> I reckon that would be outstanding. See you at your place next
> Saturday. Please post the invite and IP ahead of time. I'll probably
> be the guy wandering lost again. You folks are years ahead of me.

I'm not. LOL... I've only recently obtained the mission packs and
haven't played them much.

> My advantage really. By the time this gets old, Doom 3 might be
> released. I can't wait. Just the trailer makes my skin crawl.
> http://www.doom3.com/play_small.html (Dialup)
> http://www.doom3.com/play_large.html (Pack a lunch)

I agree - and even then, Q2 will probably still be my game of choice
(Doom 3 will most likely barely run on my PC. LOL)

> EvilBill,
>
> Sorry the Homer skin wasn't on my server. It is now. (Thanks for the
> upload Glock).

NP :)

> General,
>
> Someone last night said that the spiders play dead. I've seen it for
> myself now playing SP. Dirty bugger flipped up, legs in the air. It
> just twitched a little. Turned my back and the damned thing got me.
> Never again. Bug chunks from now on.
>
> Is it possible to get through this thing in SP?

I've done it, but only on Easy difficulty so far. <g>

"I see what the nhh-stars do, because so fair is their shape; it is
well for me with them and it is well for them. I am a nhh-star, the
companion of a nhh-star, I become a nhh-star, and I will not suffer for
ever." EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk My Quake2 FTP site:
ftp://65.30.181.223/quake/EvilBill/
Anonymous
April 19, 2004 1:10:39 PM

Where can I obtain these mission packs dudes?

"EvilBill" <devlin@SPAM-ME-NOT-o-JERK-weset.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:c601ge$153$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk...
> Behold and tremble! For Tom Chaudoir <news@clocktech.com> wrote:
> >
> > I reckon that would be outstanding. See you at your place next
> > Saturday. Please post the invite and IP ahead of time. I'll probably
> > be the guy wandering lost again. You folks are years ahead of me.
>
> I'm not. LOL... I've only recently obtained the mission packs and
> haven't played them much.
>
> > My advantage really. By the time this gets old, Doom 3 might be
> > released. I can't wait. Just the trailer makes my skin crawl.
> > http://www.doom3.com/play_small.html (Dialup)
> > http://www.doom3.com/play_large.html (Pack a lunch)
> >

> I agree - and even then, Q2 will probably still be my game of choice
> (Doom 3 will most likely barely run on my PC. LOL)
>

> > EvilBill,
> >
> > Sorry the Homer skin wasn't on my server. It is now. (Thanks for the
> > upload Glock).
> >

> NP :)
>
> > General,
> >
> > Someone last night said that the spiders play dead. I've seen it for
> > myself now playing SP. Dirty bugger flipped up, legs in the air. It
> > just twitched a little. Turned my back and the damned thing got me.
> > Never again. Bug chunks from now on.
> >
> > Is it possible to get through this thing in SP?
> >

> I've done it, but only on Easy difficulty so far. <g>

> "I see what the nhh-stars do, because so fair is their shape; it is
> well for me with them and it is well for them. I am a nhh-star, the
> companion of a nhh-star, I become a nhh-star, and I will not suffer for
> ever." EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk My Quake2 FTP site:
> ftp://65.30.181.223/quake/EvilBill/

Anonymous
April 19, 2004 1:10:40 PM

"OscartheGrouch" <tondaleo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Where can I obtain these mission packs dudes?

you have two options it seems. you can get them on ebay, or you can get
them some other 'Evil' way ;o)

I finally managed to get both on ebay. I have had reckoning for about a
week now. Ground zero should be on it's way. Of course I haven't played
any of the reckoning yet. I've been too busy trying to blow up a computer
instead, that's kinda fun too.

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.ag...
http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ3FAQ.htm
http://www.agutng.org.uk/
Anonymous
April 19, 2004 1:24:15 PM

Behold and tremble! For George M. Reagan
<georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi EB,
> That was a blast, I can't remember laughing so much during a
> game!

LOL, yeah; it's not like in SP where you swear every time you die -
instead you laugh and just keep coming back for more :D

> I also was surprised at the time spent, it went by quickly.
> As far as next weekend, I'd like to host the game if no one objects.
> The Reckoning sounds good.

I'll be there :)

"I see what the nhh-stars do, because so fair is their shape; it is
well for me with them and it is well for them. I am a nhh-star, the
companion of a nhh-star, I become a nhh-star, and I will not suffer for
ever." EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk My Quake2 FTP site:
ftp://65.30.181.223/quake/EvilBill/
Anonymous
April 19, 2004 5:18:28 PM

Behold and tremble! For OscartheGrouch <tondaleo@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Where can I obtain these mission packs dudes?

They're the two commercial add-ons by Xatrix and Rogue, so your best bet
would be eBay.
However, I know first-hand how hard they are to find nowadays, so I
could send them zipped up via IM if you want. <g>

"I see what the nhh-stars do, because so fair is their shape; it is
well for me with them and it is well for them. I am a nhh-star, the
companion of a nhh-star, I become a nhh-star, and I will not suffer for
ever."
EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake/EvilBill/
Anonymous
April 19, 2004 9:31:41 PM

Behold and tremble! For Margolis <someone@somewhere.org> wrote:

> wish I coulda been there, I've been wondering how things went. It
> sounds like you had a blast. I don't have ground zero yet, so I
> couldn't play. I finally found it, it just hasn't arrived yet :o (

That's a shame :(  One of these days I'll have to get my server up and
running again, do a Co-op Night some other evening. <g>

"I see what the nhh-stars do, because so fair is their shape; it is
well for me with them and it is well for them. I am a nhh-star, the
companion of a nhh-star, I become a nhh-star, and I will not suffer for
ever." EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk My Quake2 FTP site:
ftp://65.30.181.223/quake/EvilBill/
Anonymous
April 20, 2004 1:29:25 AM

Hi Oscar,

Drop me an email. News@clocktech.com, but substitute "tom" for "news".

Best,
Tom
"OscartheGrouch" <tondaleo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Where can I obtain these mission packs dudes?
>

> "EvilBill" <devlin@SPAM-ME-NOT-o-JERK-weset.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
> message news:c601ge$153$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk...
> > Behold and tremble! For Tom Chaudoir <news@clocktech.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > I reckon that would be outstanding. See you at your place next
> > > Saturday. Please post the invite and IP ahead of time. I'll probably
> > > be the guy wandering lost again. You folks are years ahead of me.
> >
> > I'm not. LOL... I've only recently obtained the mission packs and
> > haven't played them much.
> >
> > > My advantage really. By the time this gets old, Doom 3 might be
> > > released. I can't wait. Just the trailer makes my skin crawl.
> > > http://www.doom3.com/play_small.html (Dialup)
> > > http://www.doom3.com/play_large.html (Pack a lunch)
> > >

> > I agree - and even then, Q2 will probably still be my game of choice
> > (Doom 3 will most likely barely run on my PC. LOL)
> >

> > > EvilBill,
> > >
> > > Sorry the Homer skin wasn't on my server. It is now. (Thanks for the
> > > upload Glock).
> > >

> > NP :)
> >
> > > General,
> > >
> > > Someone last night said that the spiders play dead. I've seen it for
> > > myself now playing SP. Dirty bugger flipped up, legs in the air. It
> > > just twitched a little. Turned my back and the damned thing got me.
> > > Never again. Bug chunks from now on.
> > >
> > > Is it possible to get through this thing in SP?
> > >

> > I've done it, but only on Easy difficulty so far. <g>
> >
> > --
> > --
> > "I see what the nhh-stars do, because so fair is their shape; it is
> > well for me with them and it is well for them. I am a nhh-star, the
> > companion of a nhh-star, I become a nhh-star, and I will not suffer for
> > ever." EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk My Quake2 FTP site:
> > ftp://65.30.181.223/quake/EvilBill/

Anonymous
April 20, 2004 9:08:17 AM

Once upon a time, in the scroll <c60g12$c6m$1
@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>, the bewildered EvilBill blabbered thus...

> Behold and tremble! For OscartheGrouch <tondaleo@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Where can I obtain these mission packs dudes?
> >

> They're the two commercial add-ons by Xatrix and Rogue, so your best bet
> would be eBay.
> However, I know first-hand how hard they are to find nowadays, so I
> could send them zipped up via IM if you want. <g>
>
> --

Sounds like you guys had fun, to bad (for me) the timedifference
prevents me from playing the coop matches all that often :(

I never got around to buying the roguepack I would have liked to
try that one in a coop tho as the other pack is quite fun.

Im not suggesting anyone should do anything illegal but there
seems to be an incoming folder in this ftp for some strange reason
ftp://quake2:stillrules@ocb.myftp.org
--
Ole.C.Brumm[AGQx] aka Skyvalker[AGQ2]
One Server to rule them all, One Server to find them,

"EvilBill" <devlin@SPAM-ME-NOT-o-JERK-weset.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:c5ubvr$70h$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...
> It was a lot of fun... and I think I racked up more deaths last night
> than in the worst of FFA rail-only deathmatches! I had no idea Ground
> Zero was quite so... tough. Although we did play it on Hard+ difficulty
> ;)
> It took us something like 5 1/2 hours to get all the way through it
> *once*, and some maps were an exercise in frustration! Many times it was
> a case of spawn - fight - die ("where the hell did that gladiator come
> from?") - spawn - trudge back to where I was before - die ("friggin
> turrets!!") - spawn - rinse - repeat ("why did I stand in front of my
> teammate's railgun?") LOL :)
> I think I railed you guys quite a lot too, so sorry about that! The
> railgun's great for skewering Stroggs; unfortunately it's also great at
> skewering teammates :D
> We doing Ground Zero again next Saturday, or maybe The Reckoning this
> time round?

> "I see what the nhh-stars do, because so fair is their shape; it is well
> for me with them and it is well for them. I am a nhh-star, the companion
> of a nhh-star, I become a nhh-star, and I will not suffer for ever."
> EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
> My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake/EvilBill/

With me you could shave off 2-5 Min a level...;)

-L2D
Anonymous
April 22, 2004 2:44:47 AM

"Ole C Brumm" <ocbrumm@spotmail.com> wrote in message
> Im not suggesting anyone should do anything illegal but there
> seems to be an incoming folder in this ftp for some strange reason
> ftp://quake2:stillrules@ocb.myftp.org

Nuff said.
Anonymous
April 28, 2004 3:41:04 PM

In article <c60g12$c6m$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>, EvilBill
<devlin@SPAM-ME-NOT-o-JERK-weset.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> Behold and tremble! For OscartheGrouch <tondaleo@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Where can I obtain these mission packs dudes?
> >

> They're the two commercial add-ons by Xatrix and Rogue, so your best bet
> would be eBay.
> However, I know first-hand how hard they are to find nowadays, so I
> could send them zipped up via IM if you want. <g>

If someone else is hosting the server, is it possible for me to use
these on my Mac? I dunno if there ever even was mac versions of them.
Or is there some type of executable (in which case I won't be able to
play I guess). And I guess if you told me the names of all the add-ons
(that you know of anyway) I could ask around on a mac board or two.

Thanks,

Tommy<WOS>
Anonymous
April 28, 2004 9:53:29 PM

Behold and tremble! For Tommy[WOS] <xxx@xxx.com> wrote:
> In article <c60g12$c6m$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>, EvilBill
> <devlin@SPAM-ME-NOT-o-JERK-weset.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Behold and tremble! For OscartheGrouch <tondaleo@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> Where can I obtain these mission packs dudes?
>>>

>> They're the two commercial add-ons by Xatrix and Rogue, so your best
>> bet would be eBay.
>> However, I know first-hand how hard they are to find nowadays, so I
>> could send them zipped up via IM if you want. <g>
>
> If someone else is hosting the server, is it possible for me to use
> these on my Mac? I dunno if there ever even was mac versions of them.
> Or is there some type of executable (in which case I won't be able to
> play I guess). And I guess if you told me the names of all the add-ons
> (that you know of anyway) I could ask around on a mac board or two.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tommy<WOS>

Ones with gamex86.dll's, unless there's a Mac version you probably won't
be able to run.
Some mods are server-side only like Lithium (in which case it doesn't
matter if you're running Windows, Mac, Linux or whatever).

"I see what the nhh-stars do, because so fair is their shape; it is
well for me with them and it is well for them. I am a nhh-star, the
companion of a nhh-star, I become a nhh-star, and I will not suffer for
ever."
EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake/EvilBill/
Anonymous
April 28, 2004 9:53:30 PM

In article <c6onh6$n2l$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>, EvilBill
<devlin@SPAM-ME-NOT-o-JERK-weset.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> Behold and tremble! For Tommy[WOS] <xxx@xxx.com> wrote:
> > In article <c60g12$c6m$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>, EvilBill
> > <devlin@SPAM-ME-NOT-o-JERK-weset.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> >> They're the two commercial add-ons by Xatrix and Rogue, so your best
> >> bet would be eBay.
> >> However, I know first-hand how hard they are to find nowadays, so I
> >> could send them zipped up via IM if you want. <g>
> >
> > If someone else is hosting the server, is it possible for me to use
> > these on my Mac? I dunno if there ever even was mac versions of them.
> > Or is there some type of executable (in which case I won't be able to
> > play I guess). And I guess if you told me the names of all the add-ons
> > (that you know of anyway) I could ask around on a mac board or two.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Tommy<WOS>
>
> Ones with gamex86.dll's, unless there's a Mac version you probably won't
> be able to run.
> Some mods are server-side only like Lithium (in which case it doesn't
> matter if you're running Windows, Mac, Linux or whatever).

Right-o, the only 3 server-side modes I can currently run are devq2,
eraserultra, and one other that I forget the name of right now (don't
have it installed). I'm just wondering if the authors of the add-on's
took the time to make them Mac compatible or not.

However, there is something interesting here. The original version of
Q2 will not run on my machine. Long after q2 was a done deal as far as
up-keep is concerned, the mac got a new OS (OS X). Since it is
completely different then the old OS, q2 would not run on it unless I
went into the old OS via emulation which was craapy to say the least
performance wise. Some good coder out here in cyber-space took the time
to write a Mac OS X fix so that it would run native on my machine. Not
an ID Software guy so it must have been a labor of love, one which I
greatly appreciated. Anyway, when I installed it I got 3 new folders,
Xatrix, Rogue, and Action. I am assuming that these might be the files
I need. The folders all have a file called "GamePPC.q2plug" which I
believe is the mac equivilent of a qamex86.dll file. (After typing that
I tried to fire up an action server, and although a big buggy with my
first attemp, it did work). So does having these files mean if I get
the add-on's I can play? This would be cool.

I'm gonna play around with the action settings and see what else I can
do in the mean time :)

Thanks for the reply.

Tommy<WOS>
Anonymous
April 29, 2004 11:44:31 AM

"Tommy[WOS]" <xxx@xxx.com> wrote in message
> In article <c6onh6$n2l$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>, EvilBill

Anyway, when I installed it I got 3 new folders,
> Xatrix, Rogue, and Action. I am assuming that these might be the files
> I need. The folders all have a file called "GamePPC.q2plug" which I
> believe is the mac equivilent of a qamex86.dll file. (After typing that
> I tried to fire up an action server, and although a big buggy with my
> first attemp, it did work). So does having these files mean if I get
> the add-on's I can play? This would be cool.
>
> I'm gonna play around with the action settings and see what else I can
> do in the mean time :)
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> Tommy<WOS>

the Xatrix folder is for "The Reckoning" and the Rogue folder is for
"Ground Zero". It may just be that those files are meant just for what you
think and hope they are for. Which would be a good thing. I wonder if the
quake2 faq in my sig might be of help to you?

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.ag...
http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ3FAQ.htm
http://www.agutng.org.uk/
Anonymous
April 29, 2004 6:45:09 PM

In article <1091u4rq4r20o58@corp.supernews.com>, Margolis
<someone@somewhere.org> wrote:

> "Tommy[WOS]" <xxx@xxx.com> wrote in message
> > In article <c6onh6$n2l$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>, EvilBill
>

> Anyway, when I installed it I got 3 new folders,
> > Xatrix, Rogue, and Action. I am assuming that these might be the files
> > I need. The folders all have a file called "GamePPC.q2plug" which I
> > believe is the mac equivilent of a qamex86.dll file. (After typing that
> > I tried to fire up an action server, and although a big buggy with my
> > first attemp, it did work). So does having these files mean if I get
> > the add-on's I can play? This would be cool.
> >
> > I'm gonna play around with the action settings and see what else I can
> > do in the mean time :)
> >
> > Thanks for the reply.
> >
> > Tommy<WOS>

I was wrong, the Action works perfectly, not buggy at all. I thought
something broke, but I guess when you take fall damage you linp a bit,
lol.

> the Xatrix folder is for "The Reckoning" and the Rogue folder is for
> "Ground Zero". It may just be that those files are meant just for what you
> think and hope they are for. Which would be a good thing. I wonder if the
> quake2 faq in my sig might be of help to you?

Took a look. So you know, a few of those links are dead.

Guess I need to hunt out copies of those add on packs. First off, i'm
gonna see if they were ever published for the Mac.

Thanks for the reply.

Tommy<WOS>

> Margolis
> http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.ag...
> http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ3FAQ.htm
> http://www.agutng.org.uk/
Anonymous
May 1, 2004 3:31:17 AM

Behold and tremble! For Tommy[WOS] <xxx@xxx.com> wrote:

<snip>

> I'm gonna play around with the action settings and see what else I can
> do in the mean time :)
>
> Thanks for the reply.

Good luck! :)

> Tommy<WOS>

"I see what the nhh-stars do, because so fair is their shape; it is
well for me with them and it is well for them. I am a nhh-star, the
companion of a nhh-star, I become a nhh-star, and I will not suffer for
ever."
EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake/EvilBill/
Anonymous
May 2, 2004 9:59:47 AM

"Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message

> the Xatrix folder is for "The Reckoning" and the Rogue folder is for
> "Ground Zero".

Hi Margolis,

I think that's bass ackwards. Rogue for Reckoning and Xatrix for Ground
Zero. Yes?

Best,
Tom
Anonymous
May 2, 2004 5:53:31 PM

Behold and tremble! For Tom Chaudoir <news@clocktech.com> wrote:
> "Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message
>
>> the Xatrix folder is for "The Reckoning" and the Rogue folder is for
>> "Ground Zero".
>
> Hi Margolis,
>
> I think that's bass ackwards. Rogue for Reckoning and Xatrix for
> Ground Zero. Yes?

Nope, Margolis was right the first time.

"I see what the nhh-stars do, because so fair is their shape; it is
well for me with them and it is well for them. I am a nhh-star, the
companion of a nhh-star, I become a nhh-star, and I will not suffer for
ever."
EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake/EvilBill/
Anonymous
May 2, 2004 5:53:33 PM

Thanks for the game last night, I had a good time playing.

That was one seriouly hard mod we played :)  I lasted 3.5 hours and in
that time we didn't get all that far through it. But it was a lot of
fun, even watching that dude turn god mode on and then go crazy
bfg-jumping, lol.

I'll definitely be playing more if I get the chance :)

Tommy<WOS>
!