Diverted Calls on Pocket PC Phones

August 12, 2005 4:48:52 AM

I have an O2 XDA II Mini running the latest ROM version of Windows Mobile
2003 Second Edition. I've noticed that when I divert my home phone to my
mobile and a call gets forwarded to my mobile there is no visual indication
on the screen that it's a forwarded/diverted call.

I've always had this feature on my Nokia and Sony Ericcson phones but it
seems to be missing in Windows Mobile OS. Does anyone know if this is
something they are planning to add soon or maybe there is a third party
software program that adds this feature?
Anonymous
August 12, 2005 4:48:53 AM

I agree that I miss this feature as well .....

--
Helio Diamant
MS-MVP/Mobile Devices

"Conrad" <#bounce#@domain.com> wrote in message
>I have an O2 XDA II Mini running the latest ROM version of Windows Mobile
>2003 Second Edition. I've noticed that when I divert my home phone to my
>mobile and a call gets forwarded to my mobile there is no visual indication
>on the screen that it's a forwarded/diverted call.
>
> I've always had this feature on my Nokia and Sony Ericcson phones but it
> seems to be missing in Windows Mobile OS. Does anyone know if this is
> something they are planning to add soon or maybe there is a third party
> software program that adds this feature?

December 11, 2008 6:00:53 AM

I'm using WM 6.1 and it does not contain this feature either, so they does not seem to be planning on adding it to WM.
But I miss it to.
!