Saturday Nite's Co-Op Fest - April 24, 2004

I'll be starting the xatrix (The Reckoning) server at 7pm EDT, 2300UT. Any
comments are welcome.

68.57.22.77

The good news: No Turrets!
The bad news: I've found out how to run on hard+ skill. I don't know if
this means anything in co-op, but there it is. Mission brief here:

ftp://65.30.181.223/quake/scrapple/Documents/quake2_Secrets_The_Reckoning.txt

q2admin will be running to record the comings and goings, nothing is
disabled. So play nice. My only advice from the last game is to play more
as a team, try not to go out on your own too much. Find a rallying point
and proceed as a team. Take your time and look for secrets.

Depending on the weather here, I'll be either conducting an astronomical
program or joining the game. I might be able to join the game late. If the
server gets full, next time we may have to run 2 servers.

G.

"George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'll be starting the xatrix (The Reckoning) server at 7pm EDT, 2300UT.
Any
> comments are welcome.
>
> 68.57.22.77

wish I could be there. I finally have both mission packs. But I have to
work saturday night ;o( The first saturday I have worked in about 5
months. oh well, hopefully next time.

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

"George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'll be starting the xatrix (The Reckoning) server at 7pm EDT, 2300UT.
Any
> comments are welcome.
>
> 68.57.22.77
>
> The good news: No Turrets!
> The bad news: I've found out how to run on hard+ skill. I don't know if
> this means anything in co-op, but there it is. Mission brief here:

ftp://65.30.181.223/quake/scrapple/Documents/quake2_Secrets_The_Reckoning.txt

> q2admin will be running to record the comings and goings, nothing is
> disabled. So play nice. My only advice from the last game is to play
more
> as a team, try not to go out on your own too much. Find a rallying point
> and proceed as a team. Take your time and look for secrets.
>
> Depending on the weather here, I'll be either conducting an astronomical
> program or joining the game. I might be able to join the game late. If
the
> server gets full, next time we may have to run 2 servers.
>
> G.

Thanks for the invite, George. I'll be there if there's room for me.

Best,
Tom
(Kazoo)