Closed

How do you rate Vista

ok... I am taking this kind of question from my good friend Steven Colbert.
13 answers Last reply
More about rate vista
  1. Hey, guy have you Vista , if not , then if you are gamer , then you must have upgrade your **** XP to Vista.
  2. I am a gammer, and I do use Vista.
  3. Options are 'Great' or 'the best' hardly a fair poll :sarcastic: . You might be a Vista fanboy, but at least start a credible poll.
  4. Or... maybe he took this kind of question from his good friend Steven Colbert.
  5. Who's Steven Colbert? :??:
  6. {Checks Profile and sees UK} Ahh... That explains it: Steven Colbert is a US Political Comedian. The "survey" here wasn't intended to be taken seriously. :)
  7. Scotteq said:
    {Checks Profile and sees UK} Ahh... That explains it: Steven Colbert is a US Political Comedian. The "survey" here wasn't intended to be taken seriously. :)


    Ok cheers :) my bad
  8. Yeah, it’s a comedy thing. I was really board at work.

    Steven would ask Politian’s if President Bush was a Great President, or the Best President.
  9. Vista is not ready for release. It need a service pack to supply drivers and the add ability to configure options more easily.
  10. Seriously, you don't know stephen colbert...he almost ran for democratic ticket in his home state, but they told him he would have to quit airing his show or making new ones, one or the other possibly both, so he decieded not to run.

    Pretty funny guy, up there with john stewart.
  11. Farrwalker said:
    Vista is not ready for release. It need a service pack to supply drivers and the add ability to configure options more easily.



    (1) Drivers are the part maker's responsibility, not the operating system's

    (2) Control Panel
  12. Farrwalker said:
    Vista is not ready for release. It need a service pack to supply drivers and the add ability to configure options more easily.


    hater! :pfff:

    I've been using vista for a while now, I've encountered very few if any problems. I think this is the same thing happening with vista with what happened with xp, eveyrone was like no i don't want to leave my 98 behind, and before you know it everyone jumps on the bandwagon, bunch of ball less homo's...

    Not defending MS or anything...just saying...people need to stop blaming those that are not responsible...idiots... :lol: :lol: :lol:

    :hello:
  13. FrozenGpu said:
    hater! :pfff:

    I've been using vista for a while now, I've encountered very few if any problems. I think this is the same thing happening with vista with what happened with xp, eveyrone was like no i don't want to leave my 98 behind, and before you know it everyone jumps on the bandwagon, bunch of ball less homo's...

    Not defending MS or anything...just saying...people need to stop blaming those that are not responsible...idiots... :lol: :lol: :lol:

    :hello:


    +1

    I completly agree with you on that statment. I think the "haters" are the ones who don't like change.
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows Vista