Last response: in Windows Vista

How do you rate Vista?

Total: 11 votes (4 blank votes)

• A Great OS
  • 72 %
  • The Best OS
  • 29 %
February 14, 2008 6:37:50 PM

ok... I am taking this kind of question from my good friend Steven Colbert.

More about : rate vista

February 15, 2008 2:33:01 PM

Hey, guy have you Vista , if not , then if you are gamer , then you must have upgrade your **** XP to Vista.
February 15, 2008 5:19:09 PM

I am a gammer, and I do use Vista.
Related resources
February 15, 2008 6:03:46 PM

Options are 'Great' or 'the best' hardly a fair poll :sarcastic:  . You might be a Vista fanboy, but at least start a credible poll.
February 15, 2008 6:17:28 PM

Or... maybe he took this kind of question from his good friend Steven Colbert.
February 15, 2008 6:35:06 PM

Who's Steven Colbert? :??: 
February 15, 2008 7:33:37 PM

{Checks Profile and sees UK} Ahh... That explains it: Steven Colbert is a US Political Comedian. The "survey" here wasn't intended to be taken seriously. :) 
February 15, 2008 8:03:56 PM

Scotteq said:
{Checks Profile and sees UK} Ahh... That explains it: Steven Colbert is a US Political Comedian. The "survey" here wasn't intended to be taken seriously. :) 

Ok cheers :)  my bad
February 16, 2008 1:55:15 AM

Yeah, it’s a comedy thing. I was really board at work.

Steven would ask Politian’s if President Bush was a Great President, or the Best President.
February 16, 2008 8:26:40 PM

Vista is not ready for release. It need a service pack to supply drivers and the add ability to configure options more easily.
February 16, 2008 10:04:25 PM

Seriously, you don't know stephen colbert...he almost ran for democratic ticket in his home state, but they told him he would have to quit airing his show or making new ones, one or the other possibly both, so he decieded not to run.

Pretty funny guy, up there with john stewart.
February 17, 2008 10:16:55 AM

Farrwalker said:
Vista is not ready for release. It need a service pack to supply drivers and the add ability to configure options more easily.

(1) Drivers are the part maker's responsibility, not the operating system's

(2) Control Panel
February 17, 2008 8:59:34 PM

Farrwalker said:

hater! :pfff: 

I've been using vista for a while now, I've encountered very few if any problems. I think this is the same thing happening with vista with what happened with xp, eveyrone was like no i don't want to leave my 98 behind, and before you know it everyone jumps on the bandwagon, bunch of ball less homo's...

Not defending MS or anything...just saying...people need to stop blaming those that are not responsible...idiots... :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

:hello: 
February 18, 2008 1:52:05 PM

FrozenGpu said:
hater! :pfff: 

I've been using vista for a while now, I've encountered very few if any problems. I think this is the same thing happening with vista with what happened with xp, eveyrone was like no i don't want to leave my 98 behind, and before you know it everyone jumps on the bandwagon, bunch of ball less homo's...

Not defending MS or anything...just saying...people need to stop blaming those that are not responsible...idiots... :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

:hello: 

+1

I completly agree with you on that statment. I think the "haters" are the ones who don't like change.
!