Co-Op Server Going Up Shortly

68.57.22.77

I won't be able to join until later. Have fun.

G.

"George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> 68.57.22.77
>
> I won't be able to join until later. Have fun.
>
> G.

Hi George,

Saw the server and tried to connect. Not your fault. Seems my Reckoning
isn't stable. It drops out, but with no error message. It just evaporates.
Perhaps my disk is scratched. Oh well. Looks like Ground Zero or vanilla for
me. I hope a good time was had by all who could join.

EvilBill,

Get better. Shake it off. We need our #1 Strogg killer on the team. See you
next week.

Best,
Tom

"Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message

> "George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > 68.57.22.77
> >
> > I won't be able to join until later. Have fun.
> >
> > G.
> >

> Hi George,
>
> Saw the server and tried to connect. Not your fault. Seems my Reckoning
> isn't stable. It drops out, but with no error message. It just evaporates.
> Perhaps my disk is scratched. Oh well. Looks like Ground Zero or vanilla
for
> me. I hope a good time was had by all who could join.
>
> EvilBill,
>
> Get better. Shake it off. We need our #1 Strogg killer on the team. See
you
> next week.
>
> Best,
> Tom

Hi Tom,
It's late, just got done playing on another Q2 co-op, all the way thru
(Cobol). Try hosting a xatrix server and see what you get. Next Saturday
maybe?

G.