Sign in with
Your question

eseus todo backup for MS Exchange Server

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
June 22, 2011 7:49:54 AM

Hi!

I'm new here. I want to backup my MS Exchange Server 2003 database. And I have been recommended to use a free software eseus todo backup for MS Exchange Server. Does anyone know this software? Does it can help me? It is said a fast and reliable backup & disaster recovery solution for MS Exchange Server 2007, 2003 database.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
June 22, 2011 2:46:50 PM

The title of this topic has been edited by CompTIA_rep
September 27, 2011 9:19:45 AM

I am being a fan of easeus, our company only use their products. Now our company is using its todo abckup software on the exchange server 2007. I am the administrator, so i know it very much. It has many great features, such as differential bacup, incremnetal backup, which can save your storage space and time, also it can backup to tape and network. of course, it has other functions. it is not free, but not expensive, at least, my boss said we can afford it, LOL. BTW, you can have some time free trial. so I think you can have a try.
Here is an article i find for you, hope it works:
http://www.exchange-server-backup.com/exchange-backup/b...
Related resources
November 24, 2011 6:25:40 AM

Hi Lisa Ro,

Using free software for taking backup from your exchange server may create a major problem for you. I am sure your data on Exchange server must be very important and confidential too. Using free software may harm the EDB file. I would suggest you to go for demo version before you use any free tool. To exchange server recovery I have try third party tool Stellar Phoenix Mailbox Exchange Recovery tool. First I have seen my data in the demo version and ensure that maximum information is recovered then I have purchased this tool to recover data from exchange server.

January 5, 2012 12:29:08 AM

From its website, I know it has made its version 3.5 to 4.0. some changes like interface which becomes much more simple and user-friendly. And also make itself support exchange 2010 backup as well as GPT or more features.

I am using its free edition, satisfying all my needs for backup since I only use it to backup some of my working documents. Nice and marvelous.
!