Sign in with
Your question

Diablo 2 on Vista help(install problem)

Last response: in Windows Vista
February 21, 2008 8:50:55 PM

Well I have tried everything that I searched about diablo 2 and yet nothing has helped. I have windows vista 32-bit. and an HP computer, if you need to know anymore specs just say so. anways, I recieve a couple of errors and I'll show you pics of them in a second, first off, I can't even install the game and these errors come up when I try to run the set up, if you help thanks a lot

February 21, 2008 9:21:37 PM

Try running the install.exe in compatibility mode.
m
l
February 21, 2008 9:56:54 PM

i have tried that. and changing reg keys. i dont know what to do
m
l
Related resources
February 24, 2008 12:29:06 PM

You could partition your hard drive & install XP, dual boot, and run diablo 2 through xp.

or

You could get a cheap p3 or p4 computer on clearance somewhere and put D2 on it.
m
l
Anonymous
a b α HP
April 18, 2009 12:37:14 PM

I have another problem.. i have istalled d2 + LoD but when im gona start it dont find my Disk. i´ve tryed to write -w but it dont work.. i have the disk but it stands that i has to put in my disk and click retry :S

PLZ HELP!! add erik@live.se if y can help ^^
m
l
May 10, 2009 10:28:52 AM

hi im using vista 32bit also on my asus laptop...my diablo 2 is working with LOD cd image on daemon lite tools..and having -w / -window on desktop shortcut..my diablo 2 folder is a copy-paste form my xp desktop and still working :D 
m
l
!