If the hotplug icon for removing usb is not on task bar, where will I find
it please?
geniebug

Judy L wrote:
> If the hotplug icon for removing usb is not on task bar, where will I
> find it please?
> geniebug

Do you mean "safely remove hardware"?
If a device is not installed, you will not have the icon showing.

yes, that's the one - and it has been on before - but thank you for your
help - I get what you are saying.

geniebug