Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Sat. Night AGQ2 Co-Op "Stroggs Gone Mad"

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
May 1, 2004 8:37:30 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake2 (More info?)

Hi all,
Unless something else comes up, i'll start a co-op game using the
Stroggs Gone Mad mod around 7pm, 2300UT. Please note that you don't need to
install anything to play this server side mod.

68.57.22.77

G.
Anonymous
May 1, 2004 11:03:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake2 (More info?)

In article <BoCdnX4Hj7MVlwndRVn-vw@comcast.com>, George M. Reagan
<georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Unless something else comes up, i'll start a co-op game using the
> Stroggs Gone Mad mod around 7pm, 2300UT. Please note that you don't need to
> install anything to play this server side mod.
>
> 68.57.22.77
>
> G.

Thats 7pm EST? If so it's 7 now so i'll try to connect. Standard port,
right?

Tommy<WOS>
Anonymous
May 2, 2004 4:05:53 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake2 (More info?)

"George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:BoCdnX4Hj7MVlwndRVn-vw@comcast.com...
> Hi all,
> Unless something else comes up, i'll start a co-op game using the
> Stroggs Gone Mad mod around 7pm, 2300UT. Please note that you don't need
to
> install anything to play this server side mod.
>
> 68.57.22.77
>
> G.
>
>
Had some trouble with a player called Jason or Biscut, IP 65.25.108.3. Had
to use q2admin to kick his ass. Sorry people.

G.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 2, 2004 4:05:54 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake2 (More info?)

"George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:2radnTZp6f0-7gndRVn-sw@comcast.com...
>
> >
> Had some trouble with a player called Jason or Biscut, IP 65.25.108.3.
Had
> to use q2admin to kick his ass. Sorry people.
>


You need to ban his ip. As admin, you could have just kicked him from the
q2 console with the 'kick biscuit' command. But of course then he could
come right back if not banned.

anyway, that is one strange mod. I wasn't too happy the first time I let
you kill me, and then it turned out it wasn't you, it was a strogg ;o(
Don't like those fricken mini bfg's either. But overall this mod is
good, and does make things much more interesting, since regular quake2 is
way too easy.

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.ag...
http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
Anonymous
May 2, 2004 9:09:11 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake2 (More info?)

Hi George,

Hard to tell if Biscut was ok or not. Someone named "Boot" seemed nice
enough, but all hell broke loose when he came aboard. The video got fuzzy
and tilted at wild angles. Like walking home from the pub on geeks drink
free night ;-) I guess Q2 is still pretty popular if people are trolling for
games to screw up.

This was my first exposure to stroggs gone mad. It's pretty much the same
as regular Q2, but the stroggs are faster, meaner, and trickier. Thanks for
the game. Nice playing with you, Tommy, and uh, sorry. Forgot who else was
in there with us. I think his real name was Tom.

See you all next week.

Best,
Tom

"George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:2radnTZp6f0-7gndRVn-sw@comcast.com...
>
> "George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:BoCdnX4Hj7MVlwndRVn-vw@comcast.com...
> > Hi all,
> > Unless something else comes up, i'll start a co-op game using the
> > Stroggs Gone Mad mod around 7pm, 2300UT. Please note that you don't
need
> to
> > install anything to play this server side mod.
> >
> > 68.57.22.77
> >
> > G.
> >
> >
> Had some trouble with a player called Jason or Biscut, IP 65.25.108.3.
Had
> to use q2admin to kick his ass. Sorry people.
>
> G.
>
>
Anonymous
May 2, 2004 4:17:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake2 (More info?)

"Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message
news:Xn%kc.6353$ee7.5527@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com...
> Hi George,
>
> Hard to tell if Biscut was ok or not.

nope, not hard to tell at all.. when george, shogo and myself were just
getting started later, Biscuit joined, flew past me and George, and then
bfg'd us ;o(

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.ag...
http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
Anonymous
May 2, 2004 5:51:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake2 (More info?)

In article <Xn%kc.6353$ee7.5527@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com>, Tom Chaudoir
<news@clocktech.com> wrote:

> This was my first exposure to stroggs gone mad. It's pretty much the same
> as regular Q2, but the stroggs are faster, meaner, and trickier. Thanks for
> the game. Nice playing with you, Tommy, and uh, sorry. Forgot who else was
> in there with us. I think his real name was Tom.

Yeah, thanks for hosting, it wa great. Hopefully we will do it again
soon :) 

Tommy<WOS>
!