Sat. Night AGQ2 Co-Op "Stroggs Gone Mad"

Hi all,
Unless something else comes up, i'll start a co-op game using the
Stroggs Gone Mad mod around 7pm, 2300UT. Please note that you don't need to
install anything to play this server side mod.

68.57.22.77

G.
6 answers Last reply
More about night agq2 stroggs

    In article <BoCdnX4Hj7MVlwndRVn-vw@comcast.com>, George M. Reagan
    <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > Hi all,
    > Unless something else comes up, i'll start a co-op game using the
    > Stroggs Gone Mad mod around 7pm, 2300UT. Please note that you don't need to
    > install anything to play this server side mod.
    >
    > 68.57.22.77
    >
    > G.

    Thats 7pm EST? If so it's 7 now so i'll try to connect. Standard port,
    right?

    Tommy<WOS>

    "George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    > Unless something else comes up, i'll start a co-op game using the
    > Stroggs Gone Mad mod around 7pm, 2300UT. Please note that you don't need
    > install anything to play this server side mod.
    >
    > 68.57.22.77
    >
    > G.

    Had some trouble with a player called Jason or Biscut, IP 65.25.108.3. Had
    to use q2admin to kick his ass. Sorry people.

    G.

    > Had some trouble with a player called Jason or Biscut, IP 65.25.108.3.
    Had
    > to use q2admin to kick his ass. Sorry people.

    You need to ban his ip. As admin, you could have just kicked him from the
    q2 console with the 'kick biscuit' command. But of course then he could
    come right back if not banned.

    anyway, that is one strange mod. I wasn't too happy the first time I let
    you kill me, and then it turned out it wasn't you, it was a strogg ;o(
    Don't like those fricken mini bfg's either. But overall this mod is
    good, and does make things much more interesting, since regular quake2 is
    way too easy.

    --

    Margolis
    http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

    Hi George,

    Hard to tell if Biscut was ok or not. Someone named "Boot" seemed nice
    enough, but all hell broke loose when he came aboard. The video got fuzzy
    and tilted at wild angles. Like walking home from the pub on geeks drink
    free night ;-) I guess Q2 is still pretty popular if people are trolling for
    games to screw up.

    This was my first exposure to stroggs gone mad. It's pretty much the same
    as regular Q2, but the stroggs are faster, meaner, and trickier. Thanks for
    the game. Nice playing with you, Tommy, and uh, sorry. Forgot who else was
    in there with us. I think his real name was Tom.

    See you all next week.

    Best,
    Tom

    "Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message
    > Hi George,
    >
    > Hard to tell if Biscut was ok or not.

    nope, not hard to tell at all.. when george, shogo and myself were just
    getting started later, Biscuit joined, flew past me and George, and then
    bfg'd us ;o(

    --

    In article <Xn%kc.6353$ee7.5527@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com>, Tom Chaudoir
    <news@clocktech.com> wrote:

    > This was my first exposure to stroggs gone mad. It's pretty much the same
    > as regular Q2, but the stroggs are faster, meaner, and trickier. Thanks for
    > the game. Nice playing with you, Tommy, and uh, sorry. Forgot who else was
    > in there with us. I think his real name was Tom.

    Yeah, thanks for hosting, it wa great. Hopefully we will do it again
    soon :)

    Tommy<WOS>

Games Servers Video Games