Co-Op Level Reviews

"George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:z4SdnZhlKpTsYwrdRVn-jA@comcast.com...
> This person has gone through the trouble of rating Q2 levels for their
> support of coop play:
>
> http://wondersmith.com/coop/quake2.htm
>
> All or most links on this site are broken, but many of the addons can be
> found on Tom's site.

Cool!
I believe I have the Strogg Downfall and if no one else has it I can upload
it.

I dont care for Powersphere. There is nothing to do but blow entities away.
No real story or strategy. Its really hard and under armed/ammo'd.
So basically you need to use cheats to get more weapons and ammo to
make it doable. Unless youre a masochist! :)

I have spogsp1 also. I like it a lot. I believe its a SP map he made from a
DM map of the
same design. I think. Its not designed for COOP but you can play it that way
anyway.
Just get out out the way after spawning!

I believe my friend and I played SGC9 as coop and it was fine. Also sgc10.

David

"Shogo" <hsternak@XXXyahoo.comNospam> wrote in message
> "George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > This person has gone through the trouble of rating Q2 levels for their
> > support of coop play:
> >
> > http://wondersmith.com/coop/quake2.htm
> >
> > All or most links on this site are broken, but many of the addons can be
> > found on Tom's site.
>
> Cool!
> I believe I have the Strogg Downfall and if no one else has it I can
upload
> it.
>
> I dont care for Powersphere. There is nothing to do but blow entities
away.
> No real story or strategy. Its really hard and under armed/ammo'd.
> So basically you need to use cheats to get more weapons and ammo to
> make it doable. Unless youre a masochist! :)
>
> I have spogsp1 also. I like it a lot. I believe its a SP map he made from
> DM map of the
> same design. I think. Its not designed for COOP but you can play it that
way
> anyway.
> Just get out out the way after spawning!
>
> I believe my friend and I played SGC9 as coop and it was fine. Also sgc10.
>
> David

Thanks for the info. You can find alot of the co-op approved levels here:

http://www.gamers.org/pub/idgames2/quake2/

Anyone who wants to play any of these levels, let us know.

G.