XP Short Cuts or hidden files

Hi
Can any one tell me if XP PRO has any short cuts or any hidden files that
you done seem to find?

Many thanks

David Watts
1 answer Last reply
More about short cuts hidden files

    Hi David,

    I'm not sure what you mean. There are folders that are designated as system
    and hidden, and often have both (referred to as "super hidden"). This is
    done to prevent the casual user from tinkering where they don't need to be.
    If you set your folder viewing options correctly you can see them, otherwise
    not. If you are referring to what are commonly known as "easter eggs", then
    no there are none.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "David Watts" <DavidWatts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > Can any one tell me if XP PRO has any short cuts or any hidden files that
    > you done seem to find?
    >
    > Many thanks
    >
    > David Watts

Windows XP Microsoft Hidden Files