Problems with tv tuner card

May 14, 2005 10:31:14 PM

i have pinnacle pctv on my winxp pro spII machine....

but it doesn't work after I have installed spII,

i've updated its drivers but it shows errors like hardware initialisation
fail..

but It works fine in Windows movie maker.....

what could be the problem....
krunal

More about : problems tuner card

Anonymous
May 14, 2005 10:31:15 PM

Hi,

Have you checked with Pinnacle's support yet about an updated driver set or
if there are any known issues with installing SP2? That'd be your first
step.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/