Another Saturday night and I ain't killed nobody.

Official communication from Command HQ follows. This is not a drill;

Report for active duty on Saturday, 5/14/04 at 20:00 Central time. Sunday,
5/15/04 01:00 UT. Bring combat gear and assemble at these coordinates;
65.30.181.223

Mission; Destroy Stroggs only. (Co-op) Prepare standard issue Q2 software.

End transmission.

Note from Kazoo;

I might be able to start it up earlier, so check now and then. Let's make
some good Stroggs.

Best,
Tom

Yo Tom,
Are you still planning on running a server Sat. night? It's a little
past your start time and no server.

G.
"Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message
> Official communication from Command HQ follows. This is not a drill;
>
> Report for active duty on Saturday, 5/14/04 at 20:00 Central time. Sunday,
> 5/15/04 01:00 UT. Bring combat gear and assemble at these coordinates;
> 65.30.181.223
>
> Mission; Destroy Stroggs only. (Co-op) Prepare standard issue Q2 software.
>
> End transmission.
>
> Note from Kazoo;
>
> I might be able to start it up earlier, so check now and then. Let's make
> some good Stroggs.
>
> Best,
> Tom

Sorry George,

I got busy with something else. It's up now.

Best,
Tom
"George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Yo Tom,
> Are you still planning on running a server Sat. night? It's a little
> past your start time and no server.
>
> G.
> "Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message
> > Official communication from Command HQ follows. This is not a drill;
> >
> > Report for active duty on Saturday, 5/14/04 at 20:00 Central time.
Sunday,
> > 5/15/04 01:00 UT. Bring combat gear and assemble at these coordinates;
> > 65.30.181.223
> >
> > Mission; Destroy Stroggs only. (Co-op) Prepare standard issue Q2
software.

> > End transmission.
> >
> > Note from Kazoo;
> >
> > I might be able to start it up earlier, so check now and then. Let's
make
> > some good Stroggs.
> >
> > Best,
> > Tom

"Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message
> Official communication from Command HQ follows. This is not a drill;
>
> Report for active duty on Saturday, 5/14/04 at 20:00 Central time. Sunday,
> 5/15/04 01:00 UT. Bring combat gear and assemble at these coordinates;
> 65.30.181.223
>
> Mission; Destroy Stroggs only. (Co-op) Prepare standard issue Q2 software.
>
> End transmission.
>
> Note from Kazoo;
>
> I might be able to start it up earlier, so check now and then. Let's make
> some good Stroggs.
>
> Best,
> Tom

Demos posted here:

ftp://65.30.181.223/quake/scrapple/Demos

Thanks to Tom, Margolis and .n3cr0s1s. for a good game.

G.

Great game folks. Thanks much to Scrapple, Margolis, and N3cr0s1s for the
game. We had a great team.

Quote of the night; I was dropping grenades down a hole with a nasty Strogg
at the bottom. Little did I know, Scrapple was already down there and the
ah heck was laid out. Scrapple: "He's dead, Jim."
Being a Trek fan, that just cracked me up.

Late into the night, I got too tired to play, but not to watch. Went to god,
noclip, notarget and hung around the ceilings to observe. Great show. You
guys never did get all the way through the moon base though.

Just watched the demos. Great stuff. Thanks for recording, George. I thought
that I knew most of the secrets. Not by half. Even now I don't know if I'll
remember all the ones that I just saw by looking through your eyes. What the
heck is the deal with the cartoon fish? Does it do anything for you? Do you
really have to cheat to get into that room? Strange stuff.

Thanks again. I had a great time.

> Demos posted here:
>
> ftp://65.30.181.223/quake/scrapple/Demos
>
> Thanks to Tom, Margolis and .n3cr0s1s. for a good game.
>
> G.

Tremble ye! for upon this sandbank of Apophis George M. Reagan
<georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message
>> Official communication from Command HQ follows. This is not a drill;
>>
>> Report for active duty on Saturday, 5/14/04 at 20:00 Central time.
>> Sunday, 5/15/04 01:00 UT. Bring combat gear and assemble at these
>> coordinates;
>> 65.30.181.223
>>
>> Mission; Destroy Stroggs only. (Co-op) Prepare standard issue Q2
>> software.
>>
>> End transmission.
>>
>> Note from Kazoo;
>>
>> I might be able to start it up earlier, so check now and then.
>> Let's make some good Stroggs.
>>
>> Best,
>> Tom
>>

> Demos posted here:
>
> ftp://65.30.181.223/quake/scrapple/Demos
>
> Thanks to Tom, Margolis and .n3cr0s1s. for a good game.
>
> G.

Sorry I didn't show up; unfortunately other games have required my
attention of late <g>

"I see what the nhh-stars do, because so fair is their shape; it is
well for me with them and it is well for them. I am a nhh-star, the
companion of a nhh-star, I become a nhh-star, and I will not suffer for
ever."
EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake/EvilBill/

"George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Demos posted here:
>
> ftp://65.30.181.223/quake/scrapple/Demos
>
> Thanks to Tom, Margolis and .n3cr0s1s. for a good game.
>
> G.

I had a great time. Would have been better if I hadn't been tired and
hungry while playing ;o) Maybe next time I can last a bit longer.

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

> Great game folks. Thanks much to Scrapple, Margolis, and N3cr0s1s for the
> game. We had a great team.
>
> Quote of the night; I was dropping grenades down a hole with a nasty
Strogg
> at the bottom. Little did I know, Scrapple was already down there and the
> ah heck was laid out. Scrapple: "He's dead, Jim."
> Being a Trek fan, that just cracked me up.
>
> Late into the night, I got too tired to play, but not to watch. Went to
god,
> noclip, notarget and hung around the ceilings to observe. Great show. You
> guys never did get all the way through the moon base though.
>
> Just watched the demos. Great stuff. Thanks for recording, George. I
thought
> that I knew most of the secrets. Not by half. Even now I don't know if
I'll
> remember all the ones that I just saw by looking through your eyes. What
the
> heck is the deal with the cartoon fish? Does it do anything for you? Do
you
> really have to cheat to get into that room? Strange stuff.
>
> Thanks again. I had a great time.
>
> Best,
> Tom

Hi Tom,
For more info on the "Dopefish" see here:

http://www.dopefish.com/

G.

Hi Tom,
Actually the "Dopefish" area opens up after the reactor is destroyed.

G.

Ahh.

Thanks for the Dopefish education. It's kind of a modern Kilroy. I'll keep
an eye open for places that I can sneak it into.

> Hi Tom,
> Actually the "Dopefish" area opens up after the reactor is destroyed.
>
> G.

Sorry I missed it but maybe I can launch pods this weekend!

"Shogo" <nospam-zmaxdavid@ADLKJSPAMNOyahoo.com> wrote in message
> That was me Shogo but I forgot to change my name from posting in the
Howard
> Stern newsgroups!
>

> "Hsternak" <hsternak@XXXNospam.coxm> wrote in message

Now you tell us!