wsaeconnreset

No matter what I do these days I get WSAECONNRESET errors on the
servers I try to connect to - havent installed anything new into
the q2 folder either :(
--
Ole.C.Brumm[AGQx] aka Skyvalker[AGQ2]
One Server to rule them all, One Server to find them,

"Ole C Brumm" <ocbrumm@spotmail.com> wrote in message
> No matter what I do these days I get WSAECONNRESET errors on the
> servers I try to connect to - havent installed anything new into
> the q2 folder either :(
> --
> Ole.C.Brumm[AGQx] aka Skyvalker[AGQ2]
> One Server to rule them all, One Server to find them,
> One Server to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
> In the Haus of Sigil where the Shadows lie.

What OS are you running?

G.

Once upon a time, in the scroll
<bI6dnRiojpD9Qzrd4p2dnA@comcast.com>, the bewildered George M.
Reagan blabbered thus...

> "Ole C Brumm" <ocbrumm@spotmail.com> wrote in message
> > No matter what I do these days I get WSAECONNRESET errors on the
> > servers I try to connect to - havent installed anything new into
> > the q2 folder either :(
> > --
> > Ole.C.Brumm[AGQx] aka Skyvalker[AGQ2]
> > One Server to rule them all, One Server to find them,
> > One Server to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
> > In the Haus of Sigil where the Shadows lie.
>
> What OS are you running?

WinXP Pro SP1, but I've been running the same config for over a
year (<OT> and boy do I want an HW-upgrade soon</OT>) no change in
anything (just a Q2-map or so added now and then) and still the
error have introduced itself within the last month