website pictures copied to desktop

While I was in a website I like, I right-clicked on a picture and chose the
menu option that read: "set as desktop item". Now I have this picture on my
desktop.
I no longer want it there and I can't figure out how to delete it. I've
tried everything. Any suggestions?
6 answers Last reply
More about website pictures copied desktop

    Hi,

    Choose something else. Right click the desktop, choose properties. On the
    desktop tab, pick a different background. Or, open your own photos and pick
    one. Or google on wallpaper and pick one.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "koalagirl" <koalagirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > While I was in a website I like, I right-clicked on a picture and chose
    > the
    > menu option that read: "set as desktop item". Now I have this picture on
    > my
    > desktop.
    > I no longer want it there and I can't figure out how to delete it. I've
    > tried everything. Any suggestions?

    You are right. It does not list Windows NT

    Thanks

    Luckeyo

    "koalagirl" <koalagirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > While I was in a website I like, I right-clicked on a picture and chose
    > the
    > menu option that read: "set as desktop item". Now I have this picture on
    > my
    > desktop.
    > I no longer want it there and I can't figure out how to delete it. I've
    > tried everything. Any suggestions?

    ?????????????????????????????????????

    "luckeyo" <star35@vcn.com> wrote in message
    > You are right. It does not list Windows NT
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Luckeyo
    >

    > "koalagirl" <koalagirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> While I was in a website I like, I right-clicked on a picture and chose
    >> the
    >> menu option that read: "set as desktop item". Now I have this picture
    >> on my
    >> desktop.
    >> I no longer want it there and I can't figure out how to delete it. I've
    >> tried everything. Any suggestions?

    Open Display Properties (right click desktop/select
    properties).
    Select Desktop/Customize Desktop/web...delete the item

    "Jack" <Jack@nothome.com> wrote in message
    | ?????????????????????????????????????
    |

    | "luckeyo" <star35@vcn.com> wrote in message
    | > You are right. It does not list Windows NT
    | >
    | > Thanks
    | >
    | > Luckeyo
    | >

    | > "koalagirl" <koalagirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    in message

    | >> While I was in a website I like, I right-clicked on a
    picture and chose
    | >> the
    | >> menu option that read: "set as desktop item". Now I
    have this picture
    | >> on my
    | >> desktop.
    | >> I no longer want it there and I can't figure out how to
    delete it. I've
    | >> tried everything. Any suggestions?

    rightclick desktop - properties - apearance/settings and change your
    wallpaper to what it was originally

    "koalagirl" <koalagirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > While I was in a website I like, I right-clicked on a picture and chose
    > the
    > menu option that read: "set as desktop item". Now I have this picture on
    > my
    > desktop.
    > I no longer want it there and I can't figure out how to delete it. I've
    > tried everything. Any suggestions?

    what??

    "luckeyo" <star35@vcn.com> wrote in message
    > You are right. It does not list Windows NT
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Luckeyo
    >

    > "koalagirl" <koalagirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> While I was in a website I like, I right-clicked on a picture and chose
    >> the
    >> menu option that read: "set as desktop item". Now I have this picture
    >> on my
    >> desktop.
    >> I no longer want it there and I can't figure out how to delete it. I've
    >> tried everything. Any suggestions?

Desktops Microsoft Windows XP