Eternal Doom - corrected hopefully

Quakers:
Since we have some interest in playing Doom, here are the requirements:

a. You must have Doom2 (doom2.wad)

b. Get Zdaemon here:
http://www.zdaemon.org/

c. Get DoomConnector (latest) here:
http://www.codeimp.com/connector_info.php

d. Get Eternal Doom here:
http://www.teamtnt.com/ixet.htm

e. Configure and test yer stuff.

f. I'll run a test server called AGQ2 Co-Op or something to that effect
on Sunday starting at 1pm EDT (1700 UT) for one hour. Mouse
look and jumping will be allowed. 68.57.22.77 as usual.

Try and try again!

G.

"George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Quakers:
> Since we have some interest in playing Doom, here are the
requirements:

> a. You must have Doom2 (doom2.wad)
>
> b. Get Zdaemon here:
> http://www.zdaemon.org/
>
> c. Get DoomConnector (latest) here:
> http://www.codeimp.com/connector_info.php
>
> d. Get Eternal Doom here:
> http://www.teamtnt.com/ixet.htm
>
> e. Configure and test yer stuff.

have you tried this yet? It doesn't seem that eternal doom is supported by
zdaemon.

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

"Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message

> "George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Quakers:
> > Since we have some interest in playing Doom, here are the
> requirements:
> >
> > a. You must have Doom2 (doom2.wad)
> >
> > b. Get Zdaemon here:
> > http://www.zdaemon.org/
> >
> > c. Get DoomConnector (latest) here:
> > http://www.codeimp.com/connector_info.php
> >
> > d. Get Eternal Doom here:
> > http://www.teamtnt.com/ixet.htm
> >
> > e. Configure and test yer stuff.
> >

> have you tried this yet? It doesn't seem that eternal doom is supported
by
> zdaemon.
>
> --
>
> Margolis

http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm
> http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

It ran fine, however no one joined the game in the 15 minutes I had it up.
We'll see.

> It ran fine, however no one joined the game in the 15 minutes I had it up.
> We'll see.
>
> G.

ok, I'm lost. I can't figure out how to get it to work. What do I have to
do to get it to work?

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm
http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

This is really cool. I want to try and set it up. Ive been a bit more
pressed for time lately and havent had time to go online. If I get it setup
Ill post back.

Shogo

"Shogo" <nospam-zmaxdavid@ADLKJSPAMNOyahoo.com> wrote in message
> This is really cool. I want to try and set it up. Ive been a bit more
> pressed for time lately and havent had time to go online. If I get it
setup
> Ill post back.
>
> Shogo
>

> "George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Quakers:
> > Since we have some interest in playing Doom, here are the
> requirements:

Cool.

G.

TRENDING THREADS