Dumb question.

Last response: in Video Games
May 25, 2004 11:03:55 AM

I have Quake 2. I have been trying to find missions I can download. Any
suggestions, please?

More about : dumb question

Anonymous
May 26, 2004 9:24:46 AM

"Voltaire Malaise" <voltaire_malaise@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have Quake 2. I have been trying to find missions I can download. Any
> suggestions, please?

Hi Voltaire,

Welcome to the group. Members here have uploaded tons of files to
ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2. The site contains only files that are in the
public domain. If you are looking for the ground zero or reckoning mission
packs, you will have to purchase them like the rest of us. The files on the
server should keep you going with a couple of years of entertainment.

Best,
Tom
!