Dumb question.

I have Quake 2. I have been trying to find missions I can download. Any
suggestions, please?
1 answer Last reply
More about dumb question

    "Voltaire Malaise" <voltaire_malaise@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I have Quake 2. I have been trying to find missions I can download. Any
    > suggestions, please?

    Hi Voltaire,

    Welcome to the group. Members here have uploaded tons of files to
    ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2. The site contains only files that are in the
    public domain. If you are looking for the ground zero or reckoning mission
    packs, you will have to purchase them like the rest of us. The files on the
    server should keep you going with a couple of years of entertainment.

    Best,
    Tom

Download Games Video Games