"The Reckoning" Co-Op

Hi all,
I've just started co-op server, running "The Reckoning". I'll join in
later.

68.57.22.77

G.

"George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> I've just started co-op server, running "The Reckoning". I'll join in
> later.
>

> 68.57.22.77
>
> G.

Hey EvilBill,
I got back late and looked at my logs and noticed you joined the server
with Q2ace. Any comments on it? BTW: I was out looking at the night sky
with some people and we managed to find comet Neat. It's visible through
binoculars. Take a look before it's to late....
http://www.aerith.net/comet/catalog/2001Q4/2001Q4.html

Since it's a nice long holiday weekend, any game requests are welcome!

G.

Sorry about the server crash sticks! q2admin had an episode and blocked all
commands and then crashed the server.

> "George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi all,
> > I've just started co-op server, running "The Reckoning". I'll join
in
> > later.
> >

> > 68.57.22.77
> >
> > G.
> >

> Hey EvilBill,
> I got back late and looked at my logs and noticed you joined the
server
> with Q2ace. Any comments on it? BTW: I was out looking at the night
sky
> with some people and we managed to find comet Neat. It's visible through
> binoculars. Take a look before it's to late....
> http://www.aerith.net/comet/catalog/2001Q4/2001Q4.html
>
> Since it's a nice long holiday weekend, any game requests are welcome!
>
> G.

sticks

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2002

I'll have to play through the single player game
a little bit again before trying the co-op game.
I kept getting lost and couldn't find what level
to go to.

George M. Reagan wrote:
> Sorry about the server crash sticks! q2admin had an episode and blocked all
> commands and then crashed the server.

Tremble ye! for upon this sandbank of Apophis George M. Reagan
<georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in
> message news:Xq-dnSBKt5u_MyrdRVn-tA@comcast.com...
>> Hi all,
>> I've just started co-op server, running "The Reckoning". I'll
>> join in later.
>>

>> 68.57.22.77
>>
>> G.
>>

> Hey EvilBill,
> I got back late and looked at my logs and noticed you joined the
> server with Q2ace. Any comments on it?

Pretty smooth connection :)
Never played The Reckoning on Hard+ though, so I died twice in the first
level. <g>

> BTW: I was out looking at
> the night sky with some people and we managed to find comet Neat.
> It's visible through binoculars. Take a look before it's to late....
> http://www.aerith.net/comet/catalog/2001Q4/2001Q4.html
>
> Since it's a nice long holiday weekend, any game requests are welcome!
>
> G.

"I see what the nhh-stars do, because so fair is their shape; it is
well for me with them and it is well for them. I am a nhh-star, the
companion of a nhh-star, I become a nhh-star, and I will not suffer for
ever."
EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/

"George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
BTW: I was out looking at the night sky
> with some people and we managed to find comet Neat. It's visible through
> binoculars. Take a look before it's to late....
> http://www.aerith.net/comet/catalog/2001Q4/2001Q4.html

I guess it makes sense that I have found other space junkies in this group.
That's so cool. Have any of you folks ever seen an Iridium flare? I stand
outside looking at the right part of the sky at the right time, and never
see a blink. This site has the predictions.
http://www.heavens-above.com

I have seen the ISS and other orbiting objects. The Iridium sats have been
a bust.

Best,
Tom

"Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message

> "George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> BTW: I was out looking at the night sky
> > with some people and we managed to find comet Neat. It's visible
through
> > binoculars. Take a look before it's to late....
> > http://www.aerith.net/comet/catalog/2001Q4/2001Q4.html
> >
> I guess it makes sense that I have found other space junkies in this
group.
> That's so cool. Have any of you folks ever seen an Iridium flare? I stand
> outside looking at the right part of the sky at the right time, and never
> see a blink. This site has the predictions.
> http://www.heavens-above.com
>
> I have seen the ISS and other orbiting objects. The Iridium sats have
been
> a bust.
>
> Best,
> Tom

Hi Tom,
I've seen Iridum flares a dozen times, amazingly bright occurances! Up
to Mag -3 (approx). The Moon needs to be out of the picture. I'll post
more info later.

http://www.bma2.org/

G.

"Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message

> "George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> BTW: I was out looking at the night sky
> > with some people and we managed to find comet Neat. It's visible
through
> > binoculars. Take a look before it's to late....
> > http://www.aerith.net/comet/catalog/2001Q4/2001Q4.html
> >
> I guess it makes sense that I have found other space junkies in this
group.
> That's so cool. Have any of you folks ever seen an Iridium flare? I stand
> outside looking at the right part of the sky at the right time, and never
> see a blink. This site has the predictions.
> http://www.heavens-above.com
>
> I have seen the ISS and other orbiting objects. The Iridium sats have
been
> a bust.
>
> Best,
> Tom

I'm pretty sure one flare had to be -7 or -8, because it caused shadows!

G.

"Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message

> "George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> BTW: I was out looking at the night sky
> > with some people and we managed to find comet Neat. It's visible
through
> > binoculars. Take a look before it's to late....
> > http://www.aerith.net/comet/catalog/2001Q4/2001Q4.html
> >
> I guess it makes sense that I have found other space junkies in this
group.
> That's so cool. Have any of you folks ever seen an Iridium flare? I stand
> outside looking at the right part of the sky at the right time, and never
> see a blink. This site has the predictions.
> http://www.heavens-above.com
>
> I have seen the ISS and other orbiting objects. The Iridium sats have
been
> a bust.
>
> Best,
> Tom

Hi Tom,
One last thing. You may want to look up your local amateur astronomy
club for help. Here are some links:
http://www.astronomy.com/Clubs/findaclub.asp
http://skyandtelescope.com/resources/organizations/
http://www.astroleague.org/al/general/society.html