My internet keeps crashing!

mafadecay

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2008
I had IE6 and this kept crashing closing all IE windows with the famous send or do not send message. I disabled this message in XP. I repaired XP but still the same so I did a fresh install after a format. Then I got IE7 and same happens with this but more often. I started using Mozilla firefox which worked ok for a day or 2 but same happens in this now. I now have a new system and IE7 keeps crashing in this too.

I have SP2 and all updates. Only have basic addons in internet explorer. I previously stopped using yahoo and google toolbars as these were the prime suspects. All I pretty much got left is shockwave and messanger browser extension but I have just reinstalled my broadband and it is a BT Yahoo package so installs loads of Yahoo crap. The problem exsited before I had this BT home hub and had these addons.

Really annoying. Wonder if its related to my virus query I have open in another thread where I keep getting the same virus.

Anybody got any suggestions?

salilguptasg

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2008
Hi

I am also experiencing the same problem with all the versions of the IE and Firefox. My system has got all the latest updates installed on it. I have also reinstalled Windows on it but no success.

Have u got ur problem resolved

Regards
Salil