Another Saturday Night

Tremble ye! for upon this sandbank of Apophis George M. Reagan
<georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in
> message news:GuidnQrEYOrmviTdRVn-tw@comcast.com...
>> 68.57.22.77
>>

> Thanks sticks!
>
> Demos available here (xatrix053004.zip):
>
> ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/scrapple/Demos
>
> G.

*yoink*
Sorry I wasn't there again; Diablo II and mt g/f are taking up a lot of
my time lately. <g>

"I see what the nhh-stars do, because so fair is their shape; it is
well for me with them and it is well for them. I am a nhh-star, the
companion of a nhh-star, I become a nhh-star, and I will not suffer for
ever."
EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/

> "George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > 68.57.22.77
> >

> Thanks sticks!
>
> Demos available here (xatrix053004.zip):
>
> ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/scrapple/Demos
>
> G.

Good lord, if anyone plays the demos they will see how lame I was at times!

G.

"George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
(Snip)
> Good lord, if anyone plays the demos they will see how lame I was at
times!

> G.

Hi George,

I've watched some of your demos and learned from them. You are a great team
player. If you need ammo or health, and there are 3 in front of you, you
take one. Some guys just hog everything if they get to it first.

When the team is in a bottle neck in front of you, you back off and give
them room to move. At the same time you are setting up the sniper shot that
will take out your target without risking other players. I've seen you make
some shots that I wouldn't have even tried. Cool hand George.

Lame? I hope to be so lame.

Best,
Tom

Tremble ye! for upon this sandbank of Apophis Tom Chaudoir
<news@clocktech.com> wrote:
> "George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in
> message news:EKCdnfV9HoNGIyfdRVn-uw@comcast.com...
> (Snip)
>> Good lord, if anyone plays the demos they will see how lame I was at
>> times!
>>
>> G.
>>

> Hi George,
>
> I've watched some of your demos and learned from them. You are a
> great team player. If you need ammo or health, and there are 3 in
> front of you, you take one. Some guys just hog everything if they get
> to it first.
>
> When the team is in a bottle neck in front of you, you back off and
> give them room to move. At the same time you are setting up the
> sniper shot that will take out your target without risking other
> players. I've seen you make some shots that I wouldn't have even
> tried. Cool hand George.
>
> Lame? I hope to be so lame.

I agree! Many's the time when I've misjudged a rail shot in the heat of
battle and not only skewered the damn Strogg but my teammate as well.
LOL

"Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message

> "George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> (Snip)
> > Good lord, if anyone plays the demos they will see how lame I was at
> times!
> >
> > G.
> >

> Hi George,
>
> I've watched some of your demos and learned from them. You are a great
team
> player. If you need ammo or health, and there are 3 in front of you, you
> take one. Some guys just hog everything if they get to it first.
>
> When the team is in a bottle neck in front of you, you back off and give
> them room to move. At the same time you are setting up the sniper shot
that
> will take out your target without risking other players. I've seen you
make
> some shots that I wouldn't have even tried. Cool hand George.
>
> Lame? I hope to be so lame.
>
> Best,
> Tom
>
> \