Occasionally when I log on to a web page, not all of the graphics are
displayed. In the area(s) where the remaining graphics should be, I get
the "Page cannot be displayed." message. Can this be fixed?

On Sun, 15 May 2005 10:52:01 -0700, bclohn wrote:

> Occasionally when I log on to a web page, not all of the graphics are
> displayed. In the area(s) where the remaining graphics should be, I get
> the "Page cannot be displayed." message. Can this be fixed?

The graphics are being displayed as a "page within a page" and are pulled
into this frame from another site. Either your browser does not support
frames (or if it does, they're not enabled) or one of your internet
security programs/host file entries are blocking the images from being
delivered. I see this with some ads where I have blocked cookies or content
from the ad servers.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User