Global* Chat

* Only US servers, arguably not really Global ;-)

It's live!

I'm @JohnP

Perhaps a alt.games.coh channel?

--
| Victory Server: |
| Bex - Level 34 Blaster (Assault Rifle/Devices) |

    John Parkinson <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote:
    > Perhaps a alt.games.coh channel?

    That would be kewl.

    --
    -= Victory Server =-
    -= Sgt Glory B: Level 25 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

    John Parkinson wrote:
    > * Only US servers, arguably not really Global ;-)
    >
    > It's live!

    Ooops. And now, as far as I can tell, the whole of (US) CoH has fallen over.

    I can't even get to www.cityofheroes.com

    --
    | Victory Server: |
    | Bex - Level 34 Blaster (Assault Rifle/Devices) |
    | Brother Grim - Level 32 Scrapper (Broadsword/Regeneration) |
    | Amaryll - Level 19 Defender (Empathy/Radiation) |
    | Gravometric - Level 18 Controller (Gravity/Radiation) |
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    "John Parkinson" <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote in message
    > John Parkinson wrote:
    > > * Only US servers, arguably not really Global ;-)
    > >
    > > It's live!
    >
    > Ooops. And now, as far as I can tell, the whole of (US) CoH has fallen
    over.

    > I can't even get to www.cityofheroes.com
    >
    > --

    So that's what happened. I thought my internet connection had gone kaput.|
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    John Parkinson <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote:
    > Ooops. And now, as far as I can tell, the whole of (US) CoH has fallen
    > over.
    >
    > I can't even get to www.cityofheroes.com

    Might be my fault - I'm doing a new install on my media system and pulling
    down the full update. Sorry. Really. :P

    --
    -= Victory Server =-
    -= Sgt Glory B: Level 25 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
    -= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
    -= Always looking for reliable teammates - look me up! =-
    -= See you on HEROICA! - http://www.dgath.com/coh/ =-
    -= The Keybind & Macro Guide is now available! =-
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    On 16 Mar 2005 23:36:05 GMT, John Parkinson
    <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote:

    >John Parkinson wrote:
    >> * Only US servers, arguably not really Global ;-)
    >>
    >> It's live!
    >
    >Ooops. And now, as far as I can tell, the whole of (US) CoH has fallen over.
    >
    >I can't even get to www.cityofheroes.com

    I can see the site from here. The Server Status page reports them all
    down.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Greg Johnson wrote:

    > I can see the site from here. The Server Status page reports them all
    > down.

    Oh dear.

    Ah yes, I can get to the site myself now. So I see.

    --
    | Victory Server: |
    | Bex - Level 34 Blaster (Assault Rifle/Devices) |
    | Brother Grim - Level 32 Scrapper (Broadsword/Regeneration) |
    | Amaryll - Level 19 Defender (Empathy/Radiation) |
    | Gravometric - Level 18 Controller (Gravity/Radiation) |

Games Servers Video Games