* Only US servers, arguably not really Global ;-)

It's live!

I'm @JohnP

Perhaps a alt.games.coh channel?

--
| Victory Server: |
| Bex - Level 34 Blaster (Assault Rifle/Devices) |

John Parkinson <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote:
> Perhaps a alt.games.coh channel?

That would be kewl.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 25 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

John Parkinson wrote:
> * Only US servers, arguably not really Global ;-)
>
> It's live!

Ooops. And now, as far as I can tell, the whole of (US) CoH has fallen over.

I can't even get to www.cityofheroes.com

--

"John Parkinson" <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote in message
> John Parkinson wrote:
> > * Only US servers, arguably not really Global ;-)
> >
> > It's live!
>
> Ooops. And now, as far as I can tell, the whole of (US) CoH has fallen
over.

> I can't even get to www.cityofheroes.com
>
> --

So that's what happened. I thought my internet connection had gone kaput.|

John Parkinson <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote:
> Ooops. And now, as far as I can tell, the whole of (US) CoH has fallen
> over.
>
> I can't even get to www.cityofheroes.com

Might be my fault - I'm doing a new install on my media system and pulling
down the full update. Sorry. Really. :p

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 25 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
-= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
-= Always looking for reliable teammates - look me up! =-
-= See you on HEROICA! - http://www.dgath.com/coh/ =-
-= The Keybind & Macro Guide is now available! =-

On 16 Mar 2005 23:36:05 GMT, John Parkinson
<jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote:

>John Parkinson wrote:
>> * Only US servers, arguably not really Global ;-)
>>
>> It's live!
>
>Ooops. And now, as far as I can tell, the whole of (US) CoH has fallen over.
>
>I can't even get to www.cityofheroes.com

I can see the site from here. The Server Status page reports them all
down.

Greg Johnson wrote:

> I can see the site from here. The Server Status page reports them all
> down.

Oh dear.

Ah yes, I can get to the site myself now. So I see.