you friggin q2 freaks

"hund_" <hund_schraube@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:cf6b89397bca71e483be0007e888a1c0@localhost.talkaboutgaming.com...
> just started playing the singleplayer over again[after 5 yrs]with the q2
> evolved port and i stumbled across this page.i no longer feel like a retro
> freak.i hope to see you in some coop games.
>
> http://www.planetquake.com/blur/news.html

thanks for that link. I haven't seen the evolved port yet

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

Tremble ye! for upon this sandbank of Apophis hund_
<hund_schraube@hotmail.com> wrote:
> just started playing the singleplayer over again[after 5 yrs]with the
> q2 evolved port and i stumbled across this page.i no longer feel like
> a retro freak.i hope to see you in some coop games.

A 5-year hiatus? Damn... <g> I don't think I've stopped playing for more
than a few months since the game came out *seven* years ago. :)

> http://www.planetquake.com/blur/news.html

"I see what the nhh-stars do, because so fair is their shape; it is
well for me with them and it is well for them. I am a nhh-star, the
companion of a nhh-star, I become a nhh-star, and I will not suffer for
ever."
EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/

"hund_" <hund_schraube@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> just started playing the singleplayer over again[after 5 yrs]with the q2
> evolved port and i stumbled across this page.i no longer feel like a retro
> freak.i hope to see you in some coop games.
>
> http://www.planetquake.com/blur/news.html

I get a 404 error on the fileplanet download. Is there any other source?

G.

> http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetquake/blur/q2e_v0.26b.zip
>
> http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetquake/blur/q2e_v0.26c.zip

If you go to the evolve forum in general discussion there is a "d" patch.
Maybe we can get these up on the ftp site!

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetquake/blur/q2e_0.26d.zip

some nice stuff on that ftp.i have some old stuff burnt to a disk,doubt if
its rare.

"hund_" <hund_schraube@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> just started playing the singleplayer over again[after 5 yrs]with the q2
> evolved port and i stumbled across this page.i no longer feel like a retro
> freak.i hope to see you in some coop games.
>
> http://www.planetquake.com/blur/news.html

I have to say it looks and plays great. A little more taxing on the system
of course.

G.

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 02:01:02 GMT, "Shogo"
<nospam-hsternak@ADLKJSPAMNOyahoo.com> wrote:

>"hund_" <hund_schraube@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetquake/blur/q2e_v0.26b.zip
>>
>> http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetquake/blur/q2e_v0.26c.zip
>>

>If you go to the evolve forum in general discussion there is a "d" patch.
>Maybe we can get these up on the ftp site!
>
>http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetquake/blur/q2e_0.26d.zip

Someone please contact the Blur team and tell them that we can offer
a mirror site with FTP access. They can have their own account and not
have to rely on File Planet. Thanks.

Best,
Tom