SP 2 blew up, now I can't clear the folder

SP2 folders seem to like hanging around my PC, I want to completely clean
them off, however, previous methods do not work. Anyone else having this
issue ?

Hi,

See if this procedure works.
Cleaning Up after Installing SP2 - MVP Alex Nichol
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_s.htm#cleanup

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User