below is the message header..

Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 13:09:39 +0000
From: suresh kodeti <>
To: MyMailId :(

orey bhavan nenu dengina ammayinani pellichesukuntunnadu vaadu kojja

This message was sent to you by suresh kodeti. To see suresh's profile

* * *

To control notification emails, access your Account Settings:

If you would like to ignore future messages from suresh, visit suresh's
profile and click "ignore":

If you are not an orkut user, you can block all orkut users from sending
you email by visiting:

2 answers Last reply
More about find address country message header
  1. You can chk your ip addres for ur pc from ip address or follow the steps.

    # Click on Start in the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
    # Click on Run. An input box will appear with a flashing cursor.
    # Type "cmd" or "Command" in the Run box.
    # Click on OK or press the Enter key on your keyboard.Or click on start. Go to programs.Go to Accessories and click on Comand Prompt.
    # An MS DOS Window will open (see image). You are now ready to send a command to your computer.
    # Type "netstat -n" including the space.
    # Press Enter(see image).
    # You will see a list of all your active connections and IP numbers.
    # You will see four fields with four columns.
    # The Local Address field identifies your IP number. The Foreign Address field shows the IP numbers of the sites or people to whom you are connected. In the image, I am talking to two friends on Messenger, so two IP addresses are shown in the Foreign Address field.
    # You can also see what programs are being used to connect to those IP addresses by typing "netstat -nab". That way, if you are connected to more than one foreign IP address, you can more easily pick out the address you are interested in.
    # Also another way you can do it is Start>Run>Cmd>Ipconfig This should show you: your masked IP and IP.
    # An easy alternative way to determine your IP is to use an online IP checker like Get My IP Address
  2. Bad news is it is most likely spam, with a spoofed IP. If it isnt, try something like this:

Internet Applications IP Address Google Apps