saturday night coop

I have a standard quake2 cooperative server running at 24.217.163.209

I will leave it running for about the next 24 hours or so for those that
want to play. Hopefully I will see ya there ;o)

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

    "Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message
    > I have a standard quake2 cooperative server running at 24.217.163.209
    >
    > I will leave it running for about the next 24 hours or so for those that
    > want to play. Hopefully I will see ya there ;o)
    >
    > --
    >
    > Margolis

    http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm
    > http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

    Thanks for the offer. If it's clear tonight, I'll probably be out with my
    'scope, however.

    G.

    well, I don't know about the rest of you. But I had fun when I played.
    Scrapple, Compuser and myself played a few fun levels ;op

    --

    Margolis
    http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm
    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq