saturday night coop

Last response: in Video Games
June 19, 2004 4:43:17 PM

I have a standard quake2 cooperative server running at 24.217.163.209

I will leave it running for about the next 24 hours or so for those that
want to play. Hopefully I will see ya there ;o)

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.ag...

More about : saturday night coop

Anonymous
June 19, 2004 6:38:28 PM

"Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message
> I have a standard quake2 cooperative server running at 24.217.163.209
>
> I will leave it running for about the next 24 hours or so for those that
> want to play. Hopefully I will see ya there ;o)
>
> --
>
> Margolis

http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.ag...
> http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

Thanks for the offer. If it's clear tonight, I'll probably be out with my
'scope, however.

G.
!