Sign in with
Your question

K10 & Dark Matter Have Many Things In Common

Tags:
Last response: in CPUs
May 16, 2007 11:14:25 PM

I'm gonna be run off my feet for the rest of this week, but I just had to pop in to drop this little...

Linkage

For the record, the Captain is firmly convinced that Dark Matter and K10 have many things in common.

- They're impossible to see.
- They can't be measured.
- They may never be revealed.
- Only fools think they're real.

:lol: 

Adios, muchachos. See ya on the other side!
May 16, 2007 11:43:58 PM

Yeah, but they're different in many ways as well. For one, dark matter may play an extremely important role in the expansion, development, fate, ect., of the universe. K10 on the other hand isnt doing jack for the computer industry ATM, except for keeping AMD's hopes and dreams alive.

If all dark matter where to suddenly dissapear, we would be royally screwed. If K10 where to suddenly disapear, only AMD would be screwed. And even if that where to happen, AMD can be sold to another company. The universe can't be merged with another universe.
May 16, 2007 11:45:40 PM

Rumour has it K10 will be unveiled at Computex, as will Intel's Penryn lineup.
May 16, 2007 11:47:06 PM

This thread was necessary. :roll:
May 16, 2007 11:52:32 PM

When is Computex, by the way?
May 16, 2007 11:54:30 PM

June 5th-9th.
May 17, 2007 12:30:30 AM

Quote:
Riiiiight......arent you a clever little nerd.

For a smart person, you really act like an asshole. Now cue the, "aiming for poster of the year" retort
May 17, 2007 1:35:27 AM

I wonder how it would be like if there were two companies with the same caliber as intel with 48, 52 percent marketshare respectively imagine the the possibilities. both having the same titanic amount of cash and tech. we would probably be at 64 and 128 cores by now. Thats why AMD sucks and will one day fall, theres no beating Intel if intel where to have the same presure AMD feels right now youll know what im talking about. I hope AMD last a decade or more to keep pushing Intel forward.
May 17, 2007 2:09:04 AM

But the having better resources available doesn't mean a better product, look at the whole netburst line, need I say more? It's more marketing than how good the product was, before Core 2 all us tech's knew AMD was the way to go yet look at how many P4's made it out there, and there were still plenty of Intel fanboys defending the p4. The fact that the Core 2 line kicks ass only reinforces the fact that AMD is a threat, if they had such a strong comeback they must have felt threatened don't you think? All I know is I want a C2Q :cry: 

And I personally found the OP to be rather amusing :) 
May 17, 2007 2:09:21 AM

Quote:

Rumor has it that AMD will NDA everyone who looks at it as well as NDA the taxi drivers that take the reporters from the airport to Computex.
May 17, 2007 3:23:55 AM

If there was no AMD, there'd be only IBM and Apple.
May 17, 2007 6:11:16 AM

Quote:

Rumor has it that AMD will NDA everyone who looks at it as well as NDA the taxi drivers that take the reporters from the airport to Computex.I heard they were going to try more drastic measures. Since some unscrupulous journalists can't keep their mouths shut(and honor the NDA's), AMD will have a hypnotist their, who will hypnotize all visitors....telling them" when i clap my hands, you will not speak of what you've seen here today....only that K10 is gonna kick-ass and take names".....Clap!!! :p  :p  :p 
May 17, 2007 10:44:42 AM

This thread is pathetic... :( 
May 17, 2007 4:05:08 PM

Quote:

Rumor has it that AMD will NDA everyone who looks at it as well as NDA the taxi drivers that take the reporters from the airport to Computex.I heard they were going to try more drastic measures. Since some unscrupulous journalists can't keep their mouths shut(and honor the NDA's), AMD will have a hypnotist their, who will hypnotize all visitors....telling them" when i clap my hands, you will not speak of what you've seen here today....only that K10 is gonna kick-ass and take names".....Clap!!! :p  :p  :p 

So what your really trying to say is all the Computex attendeed are going to sound just like Baron. 8O
May 18, 2007 11:05:27 AM

Quote:
Riiiiight......arent you a clever little nerd.

Amd fan boy ?
!