Nvidia is headed for some serious trouble?!?!

erocker

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2006
How could this possibly be true. Well, I feel like I must start another useless post on this horrible forum that I decide to check on once in a while. Seriously though does anyone think that Nvidia will have an answer to ATi's 65nm chips. I seriously think not. There is no way Nvidia could possibly have the resourses to do it on thier own. Well, all of you Nvidia fanboy retards... well I shouldn't clump you together like that. All of you sheep who jump on the latest and greatest bandwagon look out. Nvidia just may go the way of 3dfx and the rest. Whatever though, with all of the useless ATi bashing posts on this site I thought I'd just waist your time. Get bent.

Personally I think that nV will have a 65nm G80 refresh in mid-late summer as their last refresh before the G90.

I think it might arrive shortly after the R650, but I think it'll hold it's own for now as both companies head into the G90-100/R700 showdowns.

What I'd love to know is if the rumoured redesign of the R650 back-end are true, if so that will make it a very interesting battle.

Remember both ATi/AMD and nV use the same fabs (TSMC, UMC, etc) and until AMD actually uses any of their fabs (if ever at this point [as in by te time they do it'll be for fusion, not just graphics]) then they both have the resources to do it, it's just a matter of money and brains. And I think both have enough left for a few more designs.

srgess

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2007
How could this possibly be true. Well, I feel like I must start another useless post on this horrible forum that I decide to check on once in a while. Seriously though does anyone think that Nvidia will have an answer to ATi's 65nm chips. I seriously think not. There is no way Nvidia could possibly have the resourses to do it on thier own. Well, all of you Nvidia fanboy retards... well I shouldn't clump you together like that. All of you sheep who jump on the latest and greatest bandwagon look out. Nvidia just may go the way of 3dfx and the rest. Whatever though, with all of the useless ATi bashing posts on this site I thought I'd just waist your time. Get bent.
<- Hi amd fanboy :D

Neotriple

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2006
Please, be quiet. More stupid speculation.

Just because a company MIGHT [Not even TRUE as of now] mess up, doesn't mean it WILL mean serious trouble for the company. Do you think nVidia is SITTING right now just LAUGHING at AMD/ATI for not doing anything? I don't think they're that stupid.

shawnpaul3

Distinguished
May 31, 2006
I want the second it took me to click on this lame a$$ thread back... :roll:

I want my 30 seconds back that it took me to read through the whole thread, think about how I want to respond, and then type this useless reply. :lol:

Farhang

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2007
I want my 30 seconds back that it took me to read through the whole thread, think about how I want to respond, and then type this useless reply.
Me too! :(
I could at least go and piss in this 30 second instead of reading some of ATI FanBoy's dairy! :roll:

Alsone

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2006
How can Nvidia be in trouble when ATI's XT card can't beat Nvidia's 90nm 8800 GTX?

If anything ATI are in trouble cause if they can't beat it now, god help them when Nvidia shrink it down to 65nm!

prozac26

Distinguished
May 9, 2005
I want my 30 seconds back that it took me to read through the whole thread, think about how I want to respond, and then type this useless reply.
Me too! :(
I could at least go and piss in this 30 second instead of reading some of ATI FanBoy's dairy! :roll:
+1.

:roll:

ARM

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2004

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is what Father Jack of "Father Ted" fame would be like if he worked with PCs.

Derrrink! Arrse! Gurrls! Feck off!

Blackhawk44M

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2006
Me three , heck I clicked buy now on the 8800 when the XT jumped another 30bucks befor I got to checkout at the egg. Couldnt beat the 8800gts 320 at circuit city lol. EVGA for 279.99 after rebate.

petevsdrm

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2007

rofflemow

Breathe man, just calm down. :lol:

I think you're getting a bit caught up in your fervent love of your video card.

SEALBoy

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006

And just who the f*ck are you?

Anoobis

Splendid
Feb 4, 2006
Ladies (& you know who you are you sexy little minxes) and gentlemen, I have a far more pressing issue to discuss.

My last bowel movement smelled of peanut butter. Well...foul peanut butter if you will. Granted I did have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich earlier today even though according to The Eat Right 4 Your Type guidelines I'm not supposed to eat peanuts or peanut butter (However I do love a good PB&J with some choco milk) I was very surprised with this finding. Consistency was also a bit akin to that of chunky peanut butter (although I used creamy peanut butter on the sandwich). Could it be that there is indeed quite a bit of truth to the Eat Right 4 Your Blood Type Diet?

Discuss.

GSTe

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2006
I like the phrase 'get bent', I've not heard it for a long time and it's cool, but aside from that:

Get a life.

Seriously.

pmr

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2006

ban this ************

Reading their Dairy?

What like the list the milk man brought to AMD Fanboi's house;

2 quarts of 1% milk
1 carton half and half
3 wheels of cheese (Parmigiana Regina, Havarti, Emental)
2 tubs cottage cheese
24 yoghurt with biofidius
12 drinkable Yop yoghurt.
4L Ice Cream - 2L Tiger Tail / 2L Gold Medal Ribbon
1 can chocolate whipped cream

:twisted:

HEhe ! :!: !

fletch420

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2007
ill increase my post count and speculate a bit as well. I will laugh when Intel decides to use Nvidia as their partner for their CPU/GPU reference, unlike AMD who had to hock the farm to get ATI Intel could help or buy Nvidia outright with no debt service required. put that in your bent pipe and smoke it...and if you dont like it u can smoke my bent pipe......bwhahahahahahahahahahah

Intel/Nvidia own
(for this round anyway)
((probly a few more though too...))

petevsdrm

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2007
...and if you dont like it u can smoke my bent pipe

10175.gif

GROSS!

TRENDING THREADS