Evolved

Well Im still working on fixing my pc when I have time.
Im also learning a lot about the whole tech aspect of dual booting and
win2k etc etc.. I couldnt get my old setup working so Ill be starting
my disk from scratch and reinstalling Q2 etc soon. All my data was saved
on an external usb drive so Ill just copy it down once I install Q2.
then get that evolved thingie on there and try it out!

Hows life in Q2 land?!

David

"Shogo" <hsternak@nospamyahooxxx.com> wrote in message
> Well Im still working on fixing my pc when I have time.
> Im also learning a lot about the whole tech aspect of dual booting and
> win2k etc etc.. I couldnt get my old setup working so Ill be starting
> my disk from scratch and reinstalling Q2 etc soon. All my data was saved
> on an external usb drive so Ill just copy it down once I install Q2.
> then get that evolved thingie on there and try it out!
>
> Hows life in Q2 land?!
>
> David

what os's do you plan on dual booting? It is very easy to do. If one of
the os's is win9x, just make sure you install it first, to the primary
partition. Win2k/xp/linux will then ask where you want them to install as
long as you don't select the "upgrade" option.

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

TRENDING THREADS