lost tab on task Manger

May 17, 2005 9:39:56 PM

Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
Jess

More about : lost tab task manger

Anonymous
May 17, 2005 9:50:57 PM

Open Task Manager and double-click anywhere on the top Window border.
Somehow, you managed to convert Task Manager to run in "Tiny Footprint Mode".

Task Manager Menu Bar and Tabs Are Not Visible in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314227

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"jess" wrote:

| Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
| weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
| Jess
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 10:14:36 PM

Thanks did that and it is ok now sure am thankful for your help
Thanks again Jess

> Open Task Manager and double-click anywhere on the top Window border.
> Somehow, you managed to convert Task Manager to run in "Tiny Footprint
> Mode".
>
> Task Manager Menu Bar and Tabs Are Not Visible in Windows XP
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314227
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "jess" wrote:
>
> | Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
> | weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
> | Jess

May 17, 2005 10:52:08 PM

Hi jess,

Double-click anywhere in the border area of the Task Manager window and that
should restore the tabs.

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

"jess" <jesampsell@lisco.com> wrote in message
news:o vVRaFzWFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
> weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
> Jess

Anonymous
May 17, 2005 10:52:09 PM

thanks I did that and all is fine but thanks for the inf will probably need
it later as my memory is pretty short LOL
Thanks Jess

"Patti MacLeod" <pam120@nospamshaw.ca> wrote in message
> Hi jess,
>
> Double-click anywhere in the border area of the Task Manager window and
> that
> should restore the tabs.
>

> Regards,
>
> --
> Patti MacLeod
> Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User
>
> "jess" <jesampsell@lisco.com> wrote in message
> news:o vVRaFzWFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>> Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
>> weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
>> Jess

Anonymous
May 17, 2005 11:05:41 PM

Double click on the border of Task Manager. That should restore
the tabs.

--
Nepatsfan
"jess" <jesampsell@lisco.com> wrote in message
news:o vVRaFzWFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
> weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
> Jess

Anonymous
May 17, 2005 11:05:42 PM

Thanks

"Nepatsfan" <nepatsfan@SBXXXIX.com> wrote in message
> Double click on the border of Task Manager. That should restore the tabs.
>
> --
> Nepatsfan
> "jess" <jesampsell@lisco.com> wrote in message
> news:o vVRaFzWFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>> Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
>> weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
>> Jess

Anonymous
May 17, 2005 11:19:33 PM

You're welcome :-)

Regards,

--

> thanks I did that and all is fine but thanks for the inf will probably
need
> it later as my memory is pretty short LOL
> Thanks Jess
>
> "Patti MacLeod" <pam120@nospamshaw.ca> wrote in message
> > Hi jess,
> >
> > Double-click anywhere in the border area of the Task Manager window and
> > that
> > should restore the tabs.
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > --
> > Patti MacLeod
> > Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User
> >
> > "jess" <jesampsell@lisco.com> wrote in message
> > news:o vVRaFzWFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> >> Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
> >> weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
> >> Jess

Anonymous
May 17, 2005 11:56:34 PM

You're welcome. And thank you for being thoughtful enough to
acknowledge each of us who responded to your question. In this
neighborhood, that's a rare trait.

--
Nepatsfan

!