lost tab on task Manger

Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
Jess
8 answers Last reply
More about lost task manger

    Open Task Manager and double-click anywhere on the top Window border.
    Somehow, you managed to convert Task Manager to run in "Tiny Footprint Mode".

    Task Manager Menu Bar and Tabs Are Not Visible in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314227

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "jess" wrote:

    | Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
    | weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
    | Jess

    Thanks did that and it is ok now sure am thankful for your help
    Thanks again Jess

    > Open Task Manager and double-click anywhere on the top Window border.
    > Somehow, you managed to convert Task Manager to run in "Tiny Footprint
    > Mode".
    >
    > Task Manager Menu Bar and Tabs Are Not Visible in Windows XP
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314227
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups

    > "jess" wrote:
    >
    > | Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
    > | weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
    > | Jess

    Hi jess,

    Double-click anywhere in the border area of the Task Manager window and that
    should restore the tabs.

    Regards,

    --
    Patti MacLeod
    Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "jess" <jesampsell@lisco.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
    > weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
    > Jess

    thanks I did that and all is fine but thanks for the inf will probably need
    it later as my memory is pretty short LOL
    Thanks Jess

    "Patti MacLeod" <pam120@nospamshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > Hi jess,
    >
    > Double-click anywhere in the border area of the Task Manager window and
    > that
    > should restore the tabs.
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > --
    > Patti MacLeod
    > Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User
    >
    > "jess" <jesampsell@lisco.com> wrote in message
    >> Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
    >> weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
    >> Jess

    Double click on the border of Task Manager. That should restore
    the tabs.

    --
    Nepatsfan
    "jess" <jesampsell@lisco.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
    > weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
    > Jess

    Thanks

    "Nepatsfan" <nepatsfan@SBXXXIX.com> wrote in message
    > Double click on the border of Task Manager. That should restore the tabs.
    >
    > --
    > Nepatsfan
    > "jess" <jesampsell@lisco.com> wrote in message
    >> Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
    >> weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
    >> Jess

    You're welcome :-)

    Regards,

    --

    > thanks I did that and all is fine but thanks for the inf will probably
    need
    > it later as my memory is pretty short LOL
    > Thanks Jess
    >
    > "Patti MacLeod" <pam120@nospamshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > > Hi jess,
    > >
    > > Double-click anywhere in the border area of the Task Manager window and
    > > that
    > > should restore the tabs.
    > >

    > > Regards,
    > >
    > > --
    > > Patti MacLeod
    > > Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User
    > >
    > > "jess" <jesampsell@lisco.com> wrote in message
    > >> Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
    > >> weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
    > >> Jess

    You're welcome. And thank you for being thoughtful enough to
    acknowledge each of us who responded to your question. In this
    neighborhood, that's a rare trait.

    --
    Nepatsfan
    > Thanks
    >
    > "Nepatsfan" <nepatsfan@SBXXXIX.com> wrote in message
    >> Double click on the border of Task Manager. That should
    >> restore the tabs.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Nepatsfan
    >> "jess" <jesampsell@lisco.com> wrote in message
    >>> Can anyone help me I have lost the tab on my Tack Manger
    >>> weird don't know what has happened to them Please help
    >>> Jess

Microsoft Windows XP