Saturday co-op games?

Greetings quakers,

Anyone running a game Saturday night?

Best,
Tom

My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
The addresses below are those of spammers.
You can ignore them.
They will get what they deserve.
mail@gaec.com

"Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message
> Greetings quakers,
>
> Anyone running a game Saturday night?
>

> Best,
> Tom
>
> My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
> The addresses below are those of spammers.
> You can ignore them.
> They will get what they deserve.
> mail@gaec.com

I'm game - pick an addon.

G.

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 00:45:01 -0400, "George M. Reagan"
<georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message
>> Greetings quakers,
>>
>> Anyone running a game Saturday night?
>>

>> Best,
>> Tom
>>
>> My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
>> The addresses below are those of spammers.
>> You can ignore them.
>> They will get what they deserve.
>> mail@gaec.com
>
>I'm game - pick an addon.
>
>G.

Hi George,

I looked at a couple of addons a while ago, but have been playing GZ
SP for some time now. I'm a newbie you know, so don't have the mental
library that you guys do. Would you mind picking one? Just point me to
the file and let me know if there are any tricks to make it go.
Thanks,

"rowan" <x@y.z> wrote in message
> Tom Chaudoir wrote:
> > I looked at a couple of addons a while ago, but have been playing GZ
> > SP for some time now. I'm a newbie you know, so don't have the mental
> > library that you guys do. Would you mind picking one? Just point me to
> > the file and let me know if there are any tricks to make it go.
> > Thanks,
>
> Anyone tried this mod?
> http://www.r1ch.net/q2/stare/

Haven't tried it yet, it looks interesting.

G.

> On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 00:45:01 -0400, "George M. Reagan"
> <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >"Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message
> >> Greetings quakers,
> >>
> >> Anyone running a game Saturday night?
> >>

> >> Best,
> >> Tom
> >>
> >> My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
> >> The addresses below are those of spammers.
> >> You can ignore them.
> >> They will get what they deserve.
> >> mail@gaec.com
> >
> >I'm game - pick an addon.
> >
> >G.
> >
> Hi George,
>
> I looked at a couple of addons a while ago, but have been playing GZ
> SP for some time now. I'm a newbie you know, so don't have the mental
> library that you guys do. Would you mind picking one? Just point me to
> the file and let me know if there are any tricks to make it go.
> Thanks,
>

> Best,
> Tom
>
> My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
> The addresses below are those of spammers.
> You can ignore them.
> They will get what they deserve.
> mail@gaec.com

Let's try the Q2 co-op drinking game:
Anytime a player is killed by an enemy, 1 beer or 1 shot must be
consumed the player.
Anytime a player kills another player, 1 beer or 1 shot must be consumed
by the killer.
Any others?
Go out to the store now and get your supplies! I've got a case of Negra
Modelo and a bottle of vodka.

I'll run the "Genome Project" mod (co-op) tonight, starting at 7:40pm
EDT, 11:40UT. IP: 68.57.22.77
Get it here (genome.zip):
ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/scrapple/Levels

G.

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 17:15:40 -0400, "George M. Reagan"
<georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 00:45:01 -0400, "George M. Reagan"
>> <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> >"Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message

>> >I'm game - pick an addon.
>> >
>> >G.
>> >
>> Hi George,
>>
>> I looked at a couple of addons a while ago, but have been playing GZ
>> SP for some time now. I'm a newbie you know, so don't have the mental
>> library that you guys do. Would you mind picking one? Just point me to
>> the file and let me know if there are any tricks to make it go.
>> Thanks,
>>

>> Best,
>> Tom
>>
>> My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
>> The addresses below are those of spammers.
>> You can ignore them.
>> They will get what they deserve.
>> mail@gaec.com
>
>Let's try the Q2 co-op drinking game:
> Anytime a player is killed by an enemy, 1 beer or 1 shot must be
>consumed the player.
> Anytime a player kills another player, 1 beer or 1 shot must be consumed
>by the killer.
> Any others?
> Go out to the store now and get your supplies! I've got a case of Negra
>Modelo and a bottle of vodka.
>
> I'll run the "Genome Project" mod (co-op) tonight, starting at 7:40pm
>EDT, 11:40UT. IP: 68.57.22.77
> Get it here (genome.zip):
> ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/scrapple/Levels
>
>G.

Hi George,

I'm doing something stupid. I made the directory and unzipped the
files. In the console typed "game genome" and "map genome" per
instructions. Got an error message that the map bsp was not found.
Any ideas?

BTW the instructions say SP only, if I have the right file.

> On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 17:15:40 -0400, "George M. Reagan"
> <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >"Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message

> >> Hi George,
> >>
> >> I looked at a couple of addons a while ago, but have been playing GZ
> >> SP for some time now. I'm a newbie you know, so don't have the mental
> >> library that you guys do. Would you mind picking one? Just point me to
> >> the file and let me know if there are any tricks to make it go.
> >> Thanks,
> >>

> >> Best,
> >> Tom
> >>
> >> My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
> >> The addresses below are those of spammers.
> >> You can ignore them.
> >> They will get what they deserve.
> >> mail@gaec.com
> >
> >Let's try the Q2 co-op drinking game:
> > Anytime a player is killed by an enemy, 1 beer or 1 shot must be
> >consumed the player.
> > Anytime a player kills another player, 1 beer or 1 shot must be
consumed
> >by the killer.
> > Any others?
> > Go out to the store now and get your supplies! I've got a case of
Negra
> >Modelo and a bottle of vodka.
> >
> > I'll run the "Genome Project" mod (co-op) tonight, starting at 7:40pm
> >EDT, 11:40UT. IP: 68.57.22.77
> > Get it here (genome.zip):
> > ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/scrapple/Levels
> >
> >G.
> >
> Hi George,
>
> I'm doing something stupid. I made the directory and unzipped the
> files. In the console typed "game genome" and "map genome" per
> instructions. Got an error message that the map bsp was not found.
> Any ideas?
>
> BTW the instructions say SP only, if I have the right file.
>

> Best,
> Tom
>
> My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
> The addresses below are those of spammers.
> You can ignore them.
> They will get what they deserve.
> mail@gaec.com

Where did ya unzip the files to? Should be the genome folder. I know it
says SP but I figured we'd give it a try. Also, after you type 'game
genome" the game should load and the game info should be displayed. If not,
it didn't load.

G.

"Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 17:15:40 -0400, "George M. Reagan"
> <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >"Tom Chaudoir" <news@clocktech.com> wrote in message

> >> Hi George,
> >>
> >> I looked at a couple of addons a while ago, but have been playing GZ
> >> SP for some time now. I'm a newbie you know, so don't have the mental
> >> library that you guys do. Would you mind picking one? Just point me to
> >> the file and let me know if there are any tricks to make it go.
> >> Thanks,
> >>

> >> Best,
> >> Tom
> >>
> >> My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
> >> The addresses below are those of spammers.
> >> You can ignore them.
> >> They will get what they deserve.
> >> mail@gaec.com
> >
> >Let's try the Q2 co-op drinking game:
> > Anytime a player is killed by an enemy, 1 beer or 1 shot must be
> >consumed the player.
> > Anytime a player kills another player, 1 beer or 1 shot must be
consumed
> >by the killer.
> > Any others?
> > Go out to the store now and get your supplies! I've got a case of
Negra
> >Modelo and a bottle of vodka.
> >
> > I'll run the "Genome Project" mod (co-op) tonight, starting at 7:40pm
> >EDT, 11:40UT. IP: 68.57.22.77
> > Get it here (genome.zip):
> > ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/scrapple/Levels
> >
> >G.
> >
> Hi George,
>
> I'm doing something stupid. I made the directory and unzipped the
> files. In the console typed "game genome" and "map genome" per
> instructions. Got an error message that the map bsp was not found.
> Any ideas?
>
> BTW the instructions say SP only, if I have the right file.
>

> Best,
> Tom
>
> My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
> The addresses below are those of spammers.
> You can ignore them.
> They will get what they deserve.
> mail@gaec.com

Tom,
Sometime you may want to try the quake front-end program I wrote called
Quaker. It takes most of the mundane effort out of running sp maps and
mods. It's on the server under "utils". Any input is welcome.

G.

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 12:44:09 +0100, "rowan" <x@y.z> wrote:

>Tom Chaudoir wrote:
>> I looked at a couple of addons a while ago, but have been playing GZ
>> SP for some time now. I'm a newbie you know, so don't have the mental
>> library that you guys do. Would you mind picking one? Just point me to
>> the file and let me know if there are any tricks to make it go.
>> Thanks,
>
>Anyone tried this mod?
>http://www.r1ch.net/q2/stare/

I'd like to try the CTF version. Again, I'm running into the problem
of being a newbie. There is a dll file and little else. I need
instructions like;
"Grasp paper. Locate ass ...."

mail@gaec.com travel@compassagencies.com