Resize ANY window?

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
May 18, 2005 4:45:32 AM

I want to be able to resize ANY window.....even ones with no fixed sizes.
Is there a utility out there that allows this easily?

More about : resize window

Anonymous
May 18, 2005 10:04:53 AM

Hi,

No, there is nothing easy. Some programs are hard coded to have a shell that
is not resizable.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"babette" <no@reply.please> wrote in message
>I want to be able to resize ANY window.....even ones with no fixed sizes.
>Is there a utility out there that allows this easily?

Anonymous
May 18, 2005 1:05:44 PM

You might want to take a look at this program:

http://www.digitallis.co.uk/pc/ResizeEnable/index.html

It was recently suggested in another newsgroup in response to a
question similar to yours.

--
Nepatsfan

!