Resize ANY window?

I want to be able to resize ANY window.....even ones with no fixed sizes.
Is there a utility out there that allows this easily?
2 answers Last reply
More about resize window

    Hi,

    No, there is nothing easy. Some programs are hard coded to have a shell that
    is not resizable.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "babette" <no@reply.please> wrote in message
    >I want to be able to resize ANY window.....even ones with no fixed sizes.
    >Is there a utility out there that allows this easily?

    You might want to take a look at this program:

    http://www.digitallis.co.uk/pc/ResizeEnable/index.html

    It was recently suggested in another newsgroup in response to a
    question similar to yours.

    --
    Nepatsfan
    "babette" <no@reply.please> wrote in message
    >I want to be able to resize ANY window.....even ones with no
    >fixed sizes. Is there a utility out there that allows this
    >easily?

Microsoft Windows XP