Coop games?

It was nice to see activity in this group recently, and that people
still like playing coop Q2. I havn't really played coop mode much.
But the last game announcement was at the start of this month. Is
anyone still interested or am I too late?

--
<SB-X>
4 answers Last reply

    "Es Bee Eks" <mirror.moc.swendnaliam@xbs.mirror> wrote in message
    > It was nice to see activity in this group recently, and that people
    > still like playing coop Q2. I havn't really played coop mode much.
    > But the last game announcement was at the start of this month. Is
    > anyone still interested or am I too late?
    >
    > --
    > <SB-X>

    It has been a bit slow lately, that's for sure. Maybe this saturday I can
    run a server, or maybe somebody else can. I usually don't get to play until
    10pm central time or later though.

    --

    Margolis
    http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

    I'll try to make it.

    G.

    "George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in
    > I'll try to make it.
    > "Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message
    >> "Es Bee Eks" <mirror.moc.swendnaliam@xbs.mirror> wrote in message
    >> > But the last game announcement was at the start of this month. Is
    >> > anyone still interested or am I too late?
    >> It has been a bit slow lately, that's for sure. Maybe this saturday
    >> I can run a server, or maybe somebody else can. I usually don't get
    >> to play
    > until
    >> 10pm central time or later though.

    I can't host (dial-up) but I can play any time this evening or any
    other day.

    --
    <SB-X>

    "EvilBill" <evilbill25@freeuk.com> wrote in message

    > I've been kept busy lately and can't really play fast-paced online games
    > now anyway thanks to losing my broadband :(

    ouch, didn't know you lost your dsl ;o( Anyway, quake2 is one of the only
    games I could play without undo lag when I was on 26.4k dialup. Just had
    to cap at 30 and it played well

    --

    Margolis
    http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm