Coop games?

It was nice to see activity in this group recently, and that people
still like playing coop Q2. I havn't really played coop mode much.
But the last game announcement was at the start of this month. Is
anyone still interested or am I too late?

--
<SB-X>

"Es Bee Eks" <mirror.moc.swendnaliam@xbs.mirror> wrote in message
> It was nice to see activity in this group recently, and that people
> still like playing coop Q2. I havn't really played coop mode much.
> But the last game announcement was at the start of this month. Is
> anyone still interested or am I too late?
>
> --
> <SB-X>

It has been a bit slow lately, that's for sure. Maybe this saturday I can
run a server, or maybe somebody else can. I usually don't get to play until
10pm central time or later though.

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

I'll try to make it.

G.

"George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in
> I'll try to make it.
> "Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message
>> "Es Bee Eks" <mirror.moc.swendnaliam@xbs.mirror> wrote in message
>> > But the last game announcement was at the start of this month. Is
>> > anyone still interested or am I too late?
>> It has been a bit slow lately, that's for sure. Maybe this saturday
>> I can run a server, or maybe somebody else can. I usually don't get
>> to play
> until
>> 10pm central time or later though.

I can't host (dial-up) but I can play any time this evening or any
other day.

--
<SB-X>

"EvilBill" <evilbill25@freeuk.com> wrote in message

> I've been kept busy lately and can't really play fast-paced online games
> now anyway thanks to losing my broadband :(

ouch, didn't know you lost your dsl ;o( Anyway, quake2 is one of the only
games I could play without undo lag when I was on 26.4k dialup. Just had
to cap at 30 and it played well