Updated Driver for NC100U-WM network card on XP pro?

sacco20

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2005
Just bought the Network Card (NC100U-WM) today and it came with very old drivers. Anyone have any links to an updated driver for this card in Windows XP pro? This is a Network Everywhere Product. Nothing on there site is up to date for this either. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

prairshrine

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
:pfff: Same issue. Look My XP is showing it as a Linksys NC100 and I know what the hell I put into it. Not just that. The exact driver package that the NC100 requires is the exact same one that comes on Disk when you purchase the NC100U-WM. My professional opinion on this card is that it blows. It seems to work just fine until you get to the packet level. It is rejecting request that it shouldn't. The reason that you can't get it to work right is because the drivers are not built for XP they are built for NT and 9X and Linux. XP is not NT5 and Vista is Linux. These punks need to get on the ball or offer better product. If I am only given a hand full of options for what to buy then at least don't sell me crap. I will continue looking for XP drivers but I am probably going to have to build them. If any one out there is reading this and comes up with a solution please let me know. It will take me for ever to build the driver and it will be a scrap of the 2000 drivers for the Linksys NC100. But I am to lazy to do it at this moment so it's back to my Wifi-N. Email me about this subject if you have info.