access to password protected sites

August 16, 2005 5:15:52 PM

Can someone tell me how to access sites that are password protected with
my pocket pc running on windows 2003 second edition. Would be grateful for
some information.
Thanks
Richard
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 5:51:43 PM

Richard,

If the log in to the site is a pop up, Pocket IE can have trouble with it.
I would recommend Opera or NetFront and see if that solves your issue. If
it is a page that you sign in on, it should work though in PIE.

Regards,

--
Clinton Fitch
Senior Editor / Owner