Fax Service default startup setting

What is the Fax service default startup setting so that it will start up
with Windows the way it is supposed to?

Manual
Automatic

Fax console has already been configured to receive faxes. I changed it to
Disabled temporarily but do not remember whether it was Manual or Automatic
to start with.

Hi,

The default is automatic.

--