I have a Asus M2N-E Mobo, my motherboard came with asus update, asus ez flash2 ..i have no clue how to use them though. Do they let me update my bios? if not could i get a walk through on how to update bios. thxs
1. Download the correct BIOS version to your desktop.
2. Click start>ASUS>ASUS update.
3. From the ASUS Update Tool dropdown menu, select 'update BIOS from a file'.
4. Select the new BIOS file you have downloaded to your desktop.
5. ASUS Update Tool will verify you have selected the correct BIOS. Select Flash BIOS. You are the owner of a new BIOS