Co-op server password test.

The address is 65.30.181.223
The password is strogg
I'm off to bed, but will let it run all night.
Knowing the password, can you get in?

I don't know what you will see. George got in by using gamespy, but
it would be best if that was not needed. If we can make this work, we
can announce the game and password here. That would help to keep out
the spoilers. Please report back here. I'm not watching the game.
Thanks.

Best,
Tom

My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
The addresses below are those of spammers.
You can ignore them.
They will get what they deserve.
mail@gaec.com travel@compassagencies.com
6 answers Last reply
More about server password test

    Using a password is a good idea. I just saw
    some character on a Q2 coop server using my
    nickname, and when I went on the server to
    take a look this guy TK'd me. I saw another
    player today using my nickname on another
    server. I will have to use a new nickname
    from now on.

    Back to DOOM 3

    Tom Chaudoir wrote:
    > The address is 65.30.181.223
    > The password is strogg
    > I'm off to bed, but will let it run all night.
    > Knowing the password, can you get in?
    >
    > I don't know what you will see. George got in by using gamespy, but
    > it would be best if that was not needed. If we can make this work, we
    > can announce the game and password here. That would help to keep out
    > the spoilers. Please report back here. I'm not watching the game.
    > Thanks.
    >

    > Best,
    > Tom
    >
    > My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
    > The addresses below are those of spammers.
    > You can ignore them.
    > They will get what they deserve.
    > mail@gaec.com travel@compassagencies.com

    Hi Sticks,
    I'm playing Doom3, barely, with all the eye-candy turned off. Great
    game.

    G.

    "sticks" <sticks@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Using a password is a good idea. I just saw
    > some character on a Q2 coop server using my
    > nickname, and when I went on the server to
    > take a look this guy TK'd me. I saw another
    > player today using my nickname on another
    > server. I will have to use a new nickname
    > from now on.
    >
    > Back to DOOM 3
    >

    > Tom Chaudoir wrote:
    > > The address is 65.30.181.223
    > > The password is strogg
    > > I'm off to bed, but will let it run all night.
    > > Knowing the password, can you get in?
    > >
    > > I don't know what you will see. George got in by using gamespy, but
    > > it would be best if that was not needed. If we can make this work, we
    > > can announce the game and password here. That would help to keep out
    > > the spoilers. Please report back here. I'm not watching the game.
    > > Thanks.
    > >

    > > Best,
    > > Tom
    > >
    > > My email is tom at clocktech dot com.
    > > The addresses below are those of spammers.
    > > You can ignore them.
    > > They will get what they deserve.
    > > mail@gaec.com travel@compassagencies.com

    I'm part way through the game, alpha lab4. Mainly I'm
    waiting for a MD5 importer for blender or milkshape so I
    can remodel the sentry bot to look like a dopefish.

    "George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi Sticks,
    > I'm playing Doom3, barely, with all the eye-candy turned off.
    Great
    > game.
    >
    > G.

    I'm playing it with all the eye candy turned on and 4xaa and 8xaf and it
    plays wonderfully ;op

    --

    Margolis
    http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm

    Hi Margolis,
    I'm OLD SCHOOL, i'll play it however I can. I have freinds who won't
    play it because of the "eye-candy factor". They are not TRUE GAMERS, end of
    rant. I will update my system soon, now that I am properly employed and
    well paid for that matter.

    G.

    "Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message
    > "George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi Sticks,
    > > I'm playing Doom3, barely, with all the eye-candy turned off.
    > Great
    > > game.
    > >
    > > G.
    > >

    > I'm playing it with all the eye candy turned on and 4xaa and 8xaf and it
    > plays wonderfully ;op
    >
    > --
    >
    > Margolis

    http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm
    > http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

    "Margolis" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message
    > "George M. Reagan" <georgeunderscorereagan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi Sticks,
    > > I'm playing Doom3, barely, with all the eye-candy turned off.
    > Great
    > > game.
    > >
    > > G.
    > >

    > I'm playing it with all the eye candy turned on and 4xaa and 8xaf and it
    > plays wonderfully ;op
    >
    > --
    >
    > Margolis

    http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm
    > http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

    I'm running the same way, its sure "pretty", but darker than the inside of
    somethings ass, the stuff coming out of the walls reminds me that i'm
    probably inside somethings ass, too.
    /Life2Death/

Games Servers Video Games