Sony RM-AV3100 Remote Commander

Last response: in Home Theatre
December 31, 2004 4:37:03 PM

I just got this thing yesterday and started the learning process with my
coffee table full of other remotes... so far it's great, they all get along
just fine and are speaking the same language. It's got amazing
capabilities that I plan to exploit eventually when I spend more time on it,
but is quite practical within minutes out of the box! It even handles all
the functions of the ESA 42" Plasma Monitor. I highly recommend this
remote, especially if you pick one up on ebay instead of at retail prices.
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 8:22:39 PM

I just got one too. I am finding it difficult to control my Samsung
DVD/home theater and it doesn't have all the controls I need for my plasma
and DVR. But, I have only played with it for a few minutes...

"Sac D" <SacD@Oaktown.org> wrote in message
> I just got this thing yesterday and started the learning process with my
> coffee table full of other remotes... so far it's great, they all get
along
> just fine and are speaking the same language. It's got amazing
> capabilities that I plan to exploit eventually when I spend more time on
it,
> but is quite practical within minutes out of the box! It even handles
all
> the functions of the ESA 42" Plasma Monitor. I highly recommend this
> remote, especially if you pick one up on ebay instead of at retail prices.

Anonymous
January 3, 2005 12:02:20 PM

"Verizon User" <anonymous@anon.com> wrote in message
>I just got one too. I am finding it difficult to control my Samsung
> DVD/home theater and it doesn't have all the controls I need for my plasma
> and DVR. But, I have only played with it for a few minutes...

Learning mode. That's the key. And then keeping everything in an
organized manner once you start customizing.
Sac D
!